Author Topic: Thoughts on Crown's CityRPG?  (Read 5682 times)

The GUI is kinda sorta niceish, I'll give it that. One of the less enjoyable CRPGs I've played. Without drugs to provide any sort of even remotely enjoyable gameplay, and the fact that building itself was nerfed for no reason, it had very little keeping me engaged lmfao. Feel the same way about his prison escape. In reality I guess just slapping "CRPG" or "Prison" into your server name is a recipe for high player count

CityRPG is garbage if it does not have rules and a good administration. I remember when Crown was trying to make a DarkRP and he was doing pretty good job, but he decided to stop because he thought it would never work. Well it definitely can work with text chat, you just have to have good administration and a good straight forward set of rules, no megathread bullstuff. I haven't played the CityRPG but my problem is that when a CityRPG starts, it goes well but then eventually everyone have weapons and it turns into a cluster forget, all you need is rules and active admins.

258$ (about an hour of grinding on trees and civilian paychecks) to die to someone with a sniper rifle. i love this game!