Author Topic: [NEWS] papa johns steps down because of political correctness.  (Read 7837 times)

with a 28% approval rating for the whole government i think probably not haha

this is the only thing in this entire country

healthcare coverage just dropped, carbon emissions are still rising, should i continue
Dunno pal, people who come here from their oppressive homelands seem to like it here, but if you don't like it more power to ya.
thats completely true though for the past year we've been trying to block traffic from those oppressive homelands for fear of terrorism or espionage

deus "i'm black also black people are worthless" ex
and is america great? by what measure? great for whom?

Except I never said black people are worthless
Just because your uncle puts his peen in your mouth doesn't mean you gotta go and put words in mine ty

healthcare coverage just dropped, carbon emissions are still rising, should i continuethats completely true though for the past year we've been trying to block traffic from those oppressive homelands for fear of terrorism or espionage

wtf I thought we were talking about police accountability

Except I never said black people are worthless
Just because your uncle puts his peen in your mouth doesn't mean you gotta go and put words in mine ty
*africans are *worth less

*africans are *worth less

maybe more to do with the fact that the news coverage on that was for like five minutes and then everyone moved on

maybe more to do with the fact that the news coverage on that was for like five minutes and then everyone moved on
what do you mean

point me to a terrorist attack anywhere that isn't a western European country that has gotten more coverage than any terrorist attack in western European countries

the one in somalia a bit ago was pretty big

there's like a terrorist attack every minute in some backwater stuffhole

it takes 276 africans to get the same amount of attention as 5 brits

it takes 276 africans to get the same amount of attention as 5 brits
i thought you were arguing that there wasn't racism anymore in the 21st century

there's like a terrorist attack every minute in some backwater stuffhole

there is, in the mostly left leaning media