Author Topic: Bounty Hunter Gamemode!  (Read 2299 times)

not in gamemodes tab because not released yet

[DISCORD LINK - CURRENT HUD]

the first gamemode i've ever scripted and wow its working well atm
i made this because i hate the slayer version of bounty hunter because of the... greek2me rules

Credits:
Zelwin[35032] - Main gamemode
Ibam[37168] - Main map building
Simba - Giving me the onDeath function and its args(thank you so much i wouldnt be able to make the target system without u <333)
ZeUberMedic - Logo xd

SCREENSHOTS
The HUD

The Map (so far)

MORE INFO
You can do /changetarget to... change target.
When there's only 1 minute left, a music plays and everyone is greeted with a "ONE MINUTE REMAINS"
Not greek2me rules- killing hunter: makes him change target, killing hunter-target makes both of you change target, killing your target makes you change target, rdm makes you lose points, tells everyone if a player rdms too much

Also, Starkya wants me to make some E-Sport stuff with this eeeee

TO-DO LIST
1. make map rotation system (got an idea about how to make my own)
2. finish the hud
3. finish the round system

UPDATES
[not done]: made map rotation system
made a lot of changes on the map
expanded weapon list- there now are 34 guns instead of only 20.
almost finished round system! now shows who won last round, and under that shows that player's win count
made weapon randomizer system- each round, weapon spawns randomize and edited the map a bit

i take suggestions for this gamemode
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:18:08 AM by adel »

Is this going to need a client for the fancy hud? I don't think many people will bother downloading one when all of that info could be on a center or bottom print.

Is this going to need a client for the fancy hud? I don't think many people will bother downloading one when all of that info could be on a center or bottom print.

for the people who want custom stuff they will be able to download the client

for the people who dont want to download anything, it'll use bottomprints for them

there's so much to do
Gotta work on the map and add a jojo reference

If he specifies his client as a required add-on through Blockland Glass, it won't require more than 2 seconds for someone to download the client.

dont use an ammo system for weapons unless you're prepared to add obstacles on the map that are required to complete in order to get ammo. throwing ammo into a gamemode like this wont work unless you design the map around ammo usage and necessity

dont use an ammo system for weapons unless you're prepared to add obstacles on the map that are required to complete in order to get ammo. throwing ammo into a gamemode like this wont work unless you design the map around ammo usage and necessity

do you mean infinite ammo or infinite reserve ammo

So i think he means a reserve ammo system
But here's what we could add...

• Infinite Ammo
  • Infinite Reserve Ammo 30/30 You always need to reload but the reserve ammo stays like it is...
  • Reserve Ammo You pretty much know how it works...

Quick Info!

Thanks to "Conan" we have a sick map built by Bushido and edited by Yoke! The map's name is "Shipment"
Thank You Conan

Quick Info!

Thanks to "Conan" we have a sick map built by Bushido and edited by Yoke! The map's name is "Shipment"
Thank You Conan
I assume it's the one pictured in the OP?

I assume it's the one pictured in the OP?

shipment is another map, the one i showed is another one that me and ibam are building

hey you can now make maps for me! thanks

here are the required addons: [MEGA LINK]

when placing a weapon spawn, call it "weaponSpawn". placing a gun on it wont work; the gamemode randomizes the guns automatically each round.

if the map doesnt have invisible borders, please add invisible kill baseplates
if u dont do that i'll do it myself anyways eee

make sure you didnt enable any extra addons that arent inside the bounty hunter bricks.zip

also extract everything inside that zip file into your addons file