Worst injuries you guys have ever had?

Author Topic: Worst injuries you guys have ever had?  (Read 4474 times)

when i was about 9 i fell down the stairs and broke part of my right front tooth off, i didnt get it filled into till i was like 12 i think

sprained ankle for 2 1/2 weeks

In 23 years, I've split my head open, broke the same wrist twice, burnt that hand, burnt the lengths of both my arms, ripped part of my gum out, concussed myself on a park bench, ripped my hair out (a lot) and so on, so forth.

The worst damage I've ever done, though, was almost kill my liver with all my alcohol habits. Brilliant.

In 23 years, I've split my head open, broke the same wrist twice, burnt that hand, burnt the lengths of both my arms, ripped part of my gum out, concussed myself on a park bench, ripped my hair out (a lot) and so on, so forth.

The worst damage I've ever done, though, was almost kill my liver with all my alcohol habits. Brilliant.
McOuch

last year i fell down some stairs. i tried to stop the fall with my hand, which broke this tiny bone in my thumb. had to get surgery, and this huge hand splint. couldn't use my left hand for like a month.

jumped off like a 15 foot slide when i was in 2nd grade. landed on both of my wrists and broke them. head also hit the ground, but the wrists broke most of the fall. if my wrists hadn't of caught me i imagine i would've died.

i also had testicular torsion and that was the worst pain i have ever experienced. i would lay on the bathroom floor all day, puke my guts out, then pass out on the bathroom floor. i dealt with the pain for about 2 days before i decided to go to the hospital.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 07:42:41 PM by hillkill »

jumped off like a 15 foot slide when i was in 2nd grade. landed on both of my wrists and broke them. head also hit the ground, but the wrists broke most of the fall. if my wrists hadn't of caught me i imagine i would've died.
luckily you dident die.

Multiple serious cuts on my hands after punching walls that required medical glue
3 bad hamstring strains
Broken wrist
Minor labrum tear. Got lucky on this one because it was a very slight tear

You McKilled yourself more than Steve-O, I bet.

One that wasn't really too bad but could have been was when a 2 inch tnail decided to ricochet and stick in my wrist I'm just lucky it didn't hit any veins or tendons I may have a picture somewhere

grandpa had been digesting a dog.

This is what I read

Also did he literally bite your nose? ouch
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 08:05:34 PM by Mardalf »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:37:24 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Also did he literally bite your nose? ouch
Yes

Grandpa had been digesting a dog.
This is what I read

oh my lord

That Rottweiler was like "yo you watch out or I'll give you a new nose hole"

pusillanimous individual so a few months ago (probably sept) my dog put two long lacerations down the length of my nose
had 14 stitches for 2 weeks

i fell off a swing set and fractured my right arm some years back
had a cast for 7 weeks. ech
was a pain in the butt too because i had to write with my left hand, and it came out as chicken scratch since im a right handed person
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 08:42:21 AM by Mr Queeba »