[NEWS] Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'

Author Topic: [NEWS] Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'  (Read 5221 times)

wait isn't this writer a professional baker not a feminist CNN writer
no that's a different person. this is the writer:

yeah, and I'm not saying this article isn't dumb or worthy of mockery - it's just that some users in this thread are taking this as an opportunity to stuff all over liberals, when none of this is particularly unique to leftists
But uh, it is dumb and deserves mockery.

Here's an idea, gratis, for the creative team behind of "Paw Patrol" and "Thomas," should they want to broaden their appeal to parents without alienating their fan base: Ryder and Sir Topham Hatt retire and are replaced by their equally domineering sisters. This, in turn, boosts the social status of all the non-male characters. Children would still get the satisfaction of immersing themselves in an orderly universe where rules are rules, and everyone is in his or her place. Just without the white guy on top.
lol

yea 70 years ago conservatives did do that i guess
I had a teachers in Jr. & Sr. High School tell me this.

This is clearly bad journalism, but you guys are misplacing your hate towards liberals here. The real enemy is middle-aged women with four kids who write for these kinds of awful parenting journals because they're 'seasoned experts' at parenting.

I could probably find you guys fifteen or so articles written for FOX (or even CNN for that matter) that tell parents that videogames are going to make their kids into the next Gritty Grapnel Champ. Is that really any more dumb than this garbage?

I actually would have expected more of this kind of degenerate journalism from sources like buzzfeed as oppose to cnn, I they are a stuff news site but I wasn't expecting this kind of stuff from their articles.

I had a teachers in Jr. & Sr. High School tell me this.
my middle school civics teacher was christian as forget and would always try to shove it into things

lol
it bugs me now that apparently it's sin to have male instead of female main characters in shows

I they are a stuff news site

Or as (((seventh))) would say a 'trusted and reliable news site'

no that's a different person. this is the writer:
-snip-
OHHH it's the other elisa strauss ok thank you carolcat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisa_Strauss

First Papa Johns and then this?

Now all we need is our Return of the Jedi equivalent and we can throw the Emporer and his new clothes down the death star shaft

what are you trying to prove here? women can protest? holy stuff society must be doomed

what are you trying to prove here? women can protest? holy stuff society must be doomed
Read the sign
The women strike back
Read the text "now we need our return of the jedi equivalent"
Using this context, the joke/reality is that "The Women", by this protestors own definition is like The Empire.

Thank you, this message has been brought to you in part by