Games that improved drasticly after updates

Author Topic: Games that improved drasticly after updates  (Read 3767 times)

Battlefield 4 for sure

DICE is comeback king

arguably no man's sky

arguably GTA V because they have a new heist with a couple of new stuff, however, i ran into a bug that they haven't fixed yet

oh yeah the division def

holy stuff dont even get me started on early terraria
the redigit early terraria videos make me wish blue and red made more and did it for every update but too bad red loving leaves every 2 years

Kerbal Space Program, dear lord.

Team Fortress 2 originally did not have hats or alternative weapons.

Space Engineers turned from "forget around in space" to "benchmark test and actual gameplay this time."

Unturned is completely different from how it originally was.

Stellaris has alot of new features since the first version.

Kerbal Space Program, dear lord.

Team Fortress 2 originally did not have hats or alternative weapons.

Space Engineers turned from "forget around in space" to "benchmark test and actual gameplay this time."

Unturned is completely different from how it originally was.

Stellaris has alot of new features since the first version.

how did adding hats improve the game

how did adding hats improve the game
i think this question should answer itself.

Minecraft is a great example. 7 years later I still have fun with the game because they put out a huge update every few months.

sub rosa

>still a south american independence war in the game ft. brazillians and portugese

no

sub rosa
>still a south american independence war in the game ft. brazillians and portugese

no
you shot it down before i could say "me also"

arguably no man's sky

arguably GTA V because they have a new heist with a couple of new stuff, however, i ran into a bug that they haven't fixed yet

oh yeah the division def
gta has the weirdest bugfixing process i have ever seen in a game
theres never any bugfix updates or patch notes or anything like that, occasionally they fix something without saying anything but its still bizarre as forget

tower unite
its still in early access but its improved a lot since it came out
i agree way too much, i haven't even played it, but just looking at it's progress, holy stuff. seems like a big upgrade to GMod tower, just that it's optimized like a pile of stuff