[NEWS] H&M under major backlash over "tribal" advert

Author Topic: [NEWS] H&M under major backlash over "tribal" advert  (Read 2780 times)

unironically these racism news threads were posted on MLK day
the actual news article was posted a week before

are they selling the kid or the hoodie
what the forget......

accidental racism

Holy stuff you're gay. This can only be perceived as 'tribal' if you equate black people to monkeys in the first place.

That being said, they ought to just switch it out. Get a different model to wear the same shirt and replace the image. But on the other hand, there's no need for anyone to lose their stuff over this in the meantime. There's still legitimate racial strife in our society - people should focus on that other than instances of clueless white people accidentally being offensive.

No they shouldn't. What is this saying? That black kids shouldn't wear clothing with the word 'monkey' on it? Thats even worse.

the actual news article was posted a week before
thats why i said this thread
edit: i can see why you're confused though so i will put more specifics on it
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:57:15 PM by Blockz »

No they shouldn't. What is this saying? That black kids shouldn't wear clothing with the word 'monkey' on it? Thats even worse.
i don't think most black people would wear clothing that calls themselves monkeys in the first place

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...
Look if we met up in person face to face and not in front of a computer screen you wouldn't even make it to the hospital they would declare you dead on arrival.. first off the only way you'd win is flicking your cheeto dust in my eyes lmao you probably weigh 500 pounds and wear an indiana jones hat that all the nerds wear.. oh wait it's called a FEDORA

Prog-mongs validate the very same racism they claim to resist by giving words an actions power and influence that they do not have.

they made the mistake of not getting me to model for them, they deserve this