Author Topic: mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa  (Read 18611 times)

serious post: mcjob posts all the time and the only thing i imagine is him screaming at the cusp over the internet because someone on the internet figured out how to get under his skin
he takes everything everyone here says seriously yet when asked about it reflects and says its all a joke.
mcjob can be cool talking about game development but 90% of the time everything he says drama wise sounds like hes about to bang his head through plaster
i do not understand why he wastes any strokes on his keyboard at all on this forum and still manages to lack coming out of it without being humored by it. this whole place should be taken as a joke and nothing less, you should be having a fun time, not a bad one

mcjob, please realize that all you are doing by being this angry is proving how much people can drive you up the wall for comedic purpose to the point in which you start wanting someone dead
When you wake up to the reality that you're a useless pest with no job, no extra schooling, no useful talents and nobody who genuinely likes you as a person, are you going to kick the bucket too? How many people do you think will even blink at your death?

All I'm saying is that maybe you should show a bit of loving respect when you're just as bad as the people you're mocking.
i'm pretty sure toxicology's got a good head on his shoulders and knows what hes doing. the fact you go around saying stuff like this when you are probably eons in debt from student loans and only being able to make unity games for kids just shows that you are fragile and demanding of being put on a higher status

also dont go ahead and say its a joke like you did to me on discord because nearly everything you post on this forum is devoid of anything to laugh at

serious post: mcjob posts all the time and the only thing i imagine is him screaming at the cusp over the internet because someone on the internet figured out how to get under his skin
he takes everything everyone here says seriously yet when asked about it reflects and says its all a joke.
mcjob can be cool talking about game development but 90% of the time everything he says drama wise sounds like hes about to bang his head through plaster
i do not understand why he wastes any strokes on his keyboard at all on this forum and still manages to lack coming out of it without being humored by it. this whole place should be taken as a joke and nothing less, you should be having a fun time, not a bad one

mcjob, please realize that all you are doing by being this angry is proving how much people can drive you up the wall for comedic purpose to the point in which you start wanting someone deadi'm pretty sure toxicology's got a good head on his shoulders and knows what hes doing. the fact you go around saying stuff like this when you are probably eons in debt from student loans and only being able to make unity games for kids just shows that you are fragile and demanding of being put on a higher status

also dont go ahead and say its a joke like you did to me on discord because nearly everything you post on this forum is devoid of anything to laugh at

What the mcforget did you just mcloving mcsay about me, you little wanker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my mcclass in my mcgame design course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mcshill threads for Ubisoft, and I have over 70k in confirmed mcdebt. I am trained in shill mcwarfare and I’m the top sperg in the entire mcUbisoft shill force. You are mcnothing to me but just another mctarget. I will wipe you the forget out with mcparagraphs the likes of which has never been seen before on this mcEarth, mark my mcloving words. You think you can get away with saying that mcstuff to me over the mcInternet? Think again, mcforgeter. As we speak I am mccontacting my mcsecret network of clique members across the mcinternet and your IP is being mctraced right now so you better prepare for the mcstorm, cunt. The storm that mcwipes out the pathetic little mcthing you call your reputation. You’re loving mcdead, kid. I can be mcanywhere, mcanytime, and I can cry at you in over seven mchundred ways, and that’s just with my mckeyboard. Not only am I extensively mctrained in corporate snake sucking, but I have access to the entire mcarsenal of unfunny simpson memes and I will mcuse it to its full extent to wipe your mcmiserable ass off the face of the mcforums, you little stuff. If only you could have mcknown what unholy mcretribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring mcdown upon you, maybe you would have held your mcloving tongue. But you mccouldn’t, you mcdidn’t, and mcnow you’re paying the mcprice, you goddamn mcidiot. I will mcstuff furry research all over you and you will mcdrown in it. You’re mcloving dead, kiddo.

hes not even a real dev he makes alzheimers apps

mcjob, please realize that all you are doing by being this angry is proving how much people can drive you up the wall for comedic purpose to the point in which you start wanting someone deadi'm pretty sure toxicology's got a good head on his shoulders and knows what hes doing. the fact you go around saying stuff like this when you are probably eons in debt from student loans and only being able to make unity games for kids just shows that you are fragile and demanding of being put on a higher status

the next time i see that picture i will hunt you and the rest of the forums down

the next time i see that picture i will hunt you and the rest of the forums down
WTF chillax man stop being so angry -_-

hey look you can post ironic comics too

hey look you can post ironic comics too

he has graduated a level from forum punching bag