Author Topic: [SOLVED] Yoke's Shipment Map  (Read 1983 times)

Just send the map of Yoke that was used in "Bounty Hunter 2", also give me the required add-ons for the map. The link seems to be broken here --> https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285922.0

No discussion in here please.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 03:22:03 AM by Ibaminus »

I know you don't want discussion, but I just have to say it: people need to stop using Dropbox. They kill your download links. This kind of thing happens all the time.

I know you don't want discussion, but I just have to say it: people need to stop using Dropbox. They kill your download links. This kind of thing happens all the time.
how long is it until this happens? i've never had any of my dropbox links suddenly disappear for no reason, although i've never kept any file online for more then two years

Yeah i know happends ALOT

dropbox links last until you change the file's name, type, or path

how long is it until this happens? i've never had any of my dropbox links suddenly disappear for no reason, although i've never kept any file online for more then two years

It happened when they killed the public folder

this one?

ninjaedit: yeah, it is. here's the save file: https://leopard.hosting/dl/schmf/save.bls

incidentally i also have all the relevant hosting files cause i was working with yoke when he was making bounty hunter 2. if you want that i could possibly dump them all.

edit: fun fact: there's this neat little RV on one corner of the build
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:30:55 PM by Conan »

i do wonder if his rooftop map is gone, just as he is

i do wonder if his rooftop map is gone, just as he is
i should have a copy of that as well actually, i'll check later this week if someone reminds me

i should have a copy of that as well actually, i'll check later this week if someone reminds me

Thank you so much!

It happened when they killed the public folder
It's not just the public folder. If a file gets too much attention, it can no longer be downloaded.

It's not just the public folder. If a file gets too much attention, it can no longer be downloaded.
What sort of absurd logic does removing a download that gets a lot of traffic support?!?

What sort of absurd logic does removing a download that gets a lot of traffic support?!?
dropbox being a way to share files privately, not for internet-wide file hosting

I wouldn't use this thread as a thread about dropbox's cons and pros. Because the Problem got solved afterwards.