Crashing on server start-up issue with server_Roleplay

Author Topic: Crashing on server start-up issue with server_Roleplay  (Read 815 times)

/title

After rigorous trial-and-error it actually took me like 30 seconds lmao I have zeroed in "server_Roleplay" as the cause of blockland "not working" while in the loading screen when I start up my own server. The strange thing is that I successfully hosted a server early today with it enabled with no issues. I am currently working on a project that this addon is essential to, but I can't enable it without my game crashing. I believe it is due to conflicting addons, but I have no idea how to detect which addon(s) it could be.

I have posted my console from my most recent crash involving server_Roleplay if anyone is interested.

Okay so for some reason I was able to host just fine this time. So sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? I have no idea why it works now, especially since I didn't change any addons.

Okay after further testing a fix for the crashing to to be tabbed in to blockland while the server is loading the whole way through, however I can't confirm if this is a 100% fix yet. Going to lock the thread anyway.