Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25756 times)

Your previous argument was useless. It's not like it was going to get anything done. So here I am changing the subject to something that can get something done.
You changed it to something you could get more traction to attack me on - you won't respond to something you either can't refute or don't want to talk about.

I don't like you. I don't actively hate anyone, it's just that you don't have any likable traits. If that changes, so does my opinion. I'm not exaggerating that every single interaction I've had with you has been unpleasant, and this wasn't on my terms. I'm fairly easy to get along with.
Maybe i'd be able to show you likeable traits if you gave an attempt to notice any - you claim im unlikeable anywhere when you don't know me anywhere else. You also claim you're fairly easy to get along with, but you also refuse to give any attempt to play nice - and every interaction we've had was in your favor or something completely unrelated brought us into dismay.

Reread my post. I said if you don't like the fact that you have to change yourself in order to be liked, there's plenty of hugboxes around to substitute social interaction with if you don't want to take the responsibility of being a better person online onto yourself.
Again, you don't know me. If you think how I act here is an actual representation of how I act anywhere else online, then you're taking it too seriously. Stop taking this in circles.

ppl being too hard on unova

Again, you don't know me. If you think how I act here is an actual representation of how I act anywhere else online, then you're taking it too seriously. Stop taking this in circles.

If this is what you're going to bank on, then this is what's going to keep holding you back. If you can't realize this, you're just going to keep fighting an uphill battle here.

And taking what seriously? I'm not going to bend over backwards to help you change, I'm saying it's your problem and your problem alone. You're just more keen on throwing up long winded diatribes about why what you post doesn't represent you somehow instead of taking responsibility.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:39:55 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

If this is what you're going to bank on, then this is what's going to keep holding you back. If you can't realize this, you're just going to keep fighting an uphill battle here.

If that's what you think, then keep thinking it. I honestly don't care about it anymore - you're stuck thinking it.

And taking what seriously?
You're taking my posts on a lego forum as how I act everywhere else in the entire world.

I'm not going to bend over backwards to help you change, I'm saying it's your problem and your problem alone.
I'm not asking you to help me change. You're the one assuming that i'm asking you to help me change, i'm just saying you have a part in it.

You're just more keen on throwing up long winded diatribes about why what you post doesn't represent you somehow instead of taking responsibility.
Are you not reading most of them just because they're long? Geez.

i don't have evidence anymore because when a friend of mine banned him from the discord server he wiped his posts, but
on a discord i own maxx joined and stayed silent for about, like, half an hour? then
a bit later one of our admins, forgot who, renamed somebodies nickname because we were wanting to enforce a rule that your nicknames have to be equal to your IGN to cause less confusion
the person who was renamed asked why they were, and we explained our reasoning. maxx, for no reason, then started saying that it was, for some reason, wrong to change his nickname and that he should have whatever nickname he wants.
the person who's nickname was changed went silent, probably wasn't reading the chat anymore because the situation on his end was simple and done with but maxx was REALLY determined to get this random guys name changed back... for no reason, until we ended up just banning him because he really couldn't let go of this tiny situation

so yeah. first encounter we had with maxx after a year or two(?) was a stuffty one, which isn't surprising

this thread is one hell of a mess, lol

all that matters is that maxx is back and about time too

all that matters is that maxx is back and about time too
you're only half of a cubone so your opinion don't matter

you're only half of a cubone so your opinion don't matter
what's the deal with the unova2 account though you aren't banned are you

what's the deal with the unova2 account though you aren't banned are you
no, im not

well forget i didn't think he'd actually get banned for that lmao

we are gonna have to be like reddit now and put a stupid /s so you dont get banned

so can somebody actually tell me who maxx is

so can somebody actually tell me who maxx is
the second coming of Christ