8 (32%)
No
5 (20%)
Inb4GlassCeiling
7 (28%)
I'm just here for the Jelly Babies
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: [NEWS] Doctor Who: Peter Capaldi regenerates into Jodie Whittaker  (Read 1756 times)

dude it's a loving show about a space alien who saves the planet numerous times calm your tits

Shut the forget up
That's not even the loving point it's the principle of the nature
Believe you me I am all for a female doctor, why the forget not, but the problem is the politics behind it and the fact that are politics to begin with

moffat keeps politics out of the doctor himself 99% of the time so im not extremely worried about it

dude im just glad bill is gone she's a stuffty character regardless of her politically correct everything. she's predictable 100% of the time, acts like she's been there for decades, and is randomly obsessed with things

I really don’t understand why she fell out. Whole thing felt kinda sour to me.

majority of series 10 was really weak tbh

martha best companion. tennant best doctor.

jacks the best character forget u

I met jack as a convention and he came out as gay and then started singing his heart out in front of the crowd

I met jack as a convention and he came out as gay and then started singing his heart out in front of the crowd
john barrowman is my favorite person

Believe you me I am all for a female doctor, why the forget not, but the problem is the politics behind it and the fact that are politics to begin with

when will the doctor become Danny devito or captain olimar

when will the doctor become Danny devito
"I'M THE DOCTA, I MEET GARBAGE!"