Montak's Jail Escape 👎👿 imgs med

Author Topic: Montak's Jail Escape 👎👿 imgs med  (Read 4132 times)

ok so let's start off with the basics.
stuffty build bad weapon modeling (there were loving 1 ft snipers)

i don't get this
image is not loading for me

oh stuff i forgeted up i did not mean to hit reply going on from here
im sorry :(
so the build was stuff and the host was kinda gay (there was 16 players holy stuff) i asked if this was a joke. the host said nothing, but people said yes
so looked around and inside looked bad so i went outside and it was worse
and i said hmmm i should troll so i tc'd to my fellow guards that i was going to troll.
ok, then i mass freekilled
then i got kicked woah so i went to the server (again) and the host said " let's vote nobody voted and i got banned reason:
time -1 good admin

i have a stuffty vid and it's bad do u want it?

and i said hmmm i should troll so i tc'd to my fellow guards that i was going to troll.
bye

oh stuff i forgeted up i did not mean to hit reply going on from here
im sorry :(
so the build was stuff and the host was kinda gay (there was 16 players holy stuff) i asked if this was a joke. the host said nothing, but people said yes
so looked around and inside looked bad so i went outside and it was worse
ok, then i mass freekilled
then i got kicked woah so i went to the server (again) and the host said " let's vote nobody voted and i got banned reason:
time -1 good admin

so you admitted to trolling, mass freekilled, and you're surprised you got banned and made a drama about it? brilliant /nosupport

so you admitted to trolling, mass freekilled, and you're surprised you got banned and made a drama about it? brilliant /nosupport
look at the end
he could of banned me for an hour

it was a bad server anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this thread is loving golden

Er... holy stuff hold on lemme try and decipher what is going on in this drama...

A jail escape, which was in your opinion poorly built and poorly managed was up, you decided to literally troll the server, got banned, and now crying over it?
Okay, here's where you went wrong: Admitting to Trolling

Please give us more money if you wish to have another forums account.

im not crying smh
Friendly reminder that if you get banned for trolling, you have no right to complain! (◕‿◕✿)