Another horrible youtube personality thinks Blockland ripped off Roblox.

Author Topic: Another horrible youtube personality thinks Blockland ripped off Roblox.  (Read 5367 times)

this is what passes as monetisable now, one of the few ways you can actually make any money off youtube is to be a roblox youtuber with zero talent and make le funny high pitch voices

it’s just albertsstuff again lol

So maybe we shouldn't be jumping the gun here and just take this with a grain of salt

And speaking of grain of salt, his obnoxious voice is likely also probably part of the exaggeration just to entertain the youngsters
hey i like salt

I saw like 20 replies from forumers and tried to tell the little kids to politely forget off since they kept trying to say Roblox is older than Blockland. This by any means does not mean that Blockland ripped off Roblox, as it was simply not popular in 2004.

don't worry guys this guy gets it

don't worry guys this guy gets it

no he loving doesn't don't you understand that 1361 was when it was made

holy stuff im loving pissed

wait from what I've read this is actually albert
oof

I saw like 20 replies from forumers and tried to tell the little kids to politely forget off since they kept trying to say Roblox is older than Blockland. This by any means does not mean that Blockland ripped off Roblox, as it was simply not popular in 2004.
Blockland was in alpha in 2004, it didn't become a full game until 2007

Blockland did rip off roblox when you really think about it

Blockland did rip off roblox when you really think about it

yeah like having a stuffty playerbase

say hello to this sweetheart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hdNw4jC9Zo

yes it is the same person