Peter Griffin goes to Doki Doki Literature Club!

Author Topic: Peter Griffin goes to Doki Doki Literature Club!  (Read 4073 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO3awJziMuo
take a shot every time the fart or burp sound effect is played

So why did he go to the literature club? Did he want to kill himself like one of the girls in the club?

why did you take that screenshot with motu patlu covered up. whats even the point

-"Y'know fellas, this reminds me of the time I committed Genocide on an entire Underground Civilization."
-cut to Peter in Judgement Hall fighting Sans
-Sans pulls his "spare me" trick
-Peter accepts, feeling guilty for what he's done
-cue him getting impaled by countless bones, screaming in agony with unnecessarily intense gore
-he dies, Sans says "get dunked on, friend" and it cuts back to Peter at the Save Point
-Peter immediately runs at Sans but gets hit in the knee by a single bone on the way, leading to an entire five minutes of "SSSSSCCCCHHHHH... AWWWWHHHHHH"

So why did he go to the literature club? Did he want to kill himself like one of the girls in the club?
he wanted to be scared to death

3lamestudio is one hidden gem 👌

isn't this the same loving dude that made five nights at freddys twerking animations

-Peter immediately runs at Sans but gets hit in the knee by a single bone on the way, leading to an entire five minutes of "SSSSSCCCCHHHHH... AWWWWHHHHHH"
only 5 minutes? you mean 25 minutes right?

Heheheheh hey lois, look I'm in some dumb japan land game

bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzttttttttttttt ttt
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:11:41 PM by two and a half limericks »

Can someone end my suffering please?