[brick] Vending & Soda Machine

Author Topic: [brick] Vending & Soda Machine  (Read 4081 times)

Time to waste your money on some stuffty unhealthy junk food!

It's a basic 4x3x5 sized prop, it looks like a vending machine, made to go with that old soda machine brick. I may make a soda machine to go with it, but I'm not sure.

If you guys want any prints included, post them here and I can do it! I'm not good at image editing so I can't do custom "Blockocola" "Bepis" and such, I need someone to do those for me. There's a template in the print file!

DOWNLOAD
PRINTS DOWNLOAD
MIRROR 1
MIRROR 2
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:50:15 PM by Insert Name Here² »

If you want it paired with something you should honestly remake the soda machine.

Anyways good stuff.

If you want it paired with something you should honestly remake the soda machine.

Anyways good stuff.
Definitely planned, it'll be a little bit though cause soda machines are a little harder to make, this took me 2 days

Maybe something like this?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:33:31 PM by Insert Name Here² »

make one of those "all your favorite drinks in one machine"
you could find at a regular wendy's or cinemark

make one of those "all your favorite drinks in one machine"
you could find at a regular wendy's or cinemark
Yeah I could do that too

I'll make both the normal soda machine and that, both will have print faces

Yeah I could do that too

I'll make both the normal soda machine and that, both will have print faces

btw heres a pic so you have something to look to for reference
looks aero asf

aaa finally a replacement for the old vending machine

[img ]http://www.morningtoast.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads//2011/11/4717087.jpg[/img]
btw heres a pic so you have something to look to for reference
looks aero asf
yea ik

aaa finally a replacement for the old vending machine
exactly :^)

Hows this for the basic machine?

UPDATED WITH SODA MACHINE & PRINT

Are Trogtor's soda prints compatible with the soda machine? If not, someone should make versions of them that fit.

Are Trogtor's soda prints compatible with the soda machine? If not, someone should make versions of them that fit.
print_all_ratios bypasses the restrictions soo yea
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:41:09 PM by yehellis3246 »

print_all_ratios bypasses the restrictions soo yea
I have that add-on already, what I meant is a version of those prints which is meant to be used on flat surfaces instead of wrapping around a 1x1 round brick. They do not translate very well when put on a flat brick.

The potato juice is slightly distorted from the size it is meant to be but it is not that noticeable since it was still originally made for a flat surface, whereas the soda print is squished together since it is trying to put both sides of the round pop can onto one flat surface.

The soda machine uses the 2x2f print format, except it's a 290x550 resolution turned into 512x512, so anything not specifically made to be rectangle will look a little funny

Ask trogtor to re-make the prints to work on the machine

The soda machine uses the 2x2f print format, except it's a 290x550 resolution turned into 512x512, so anything not specifically made to be rectangle will look a little funny

Ask trogtor to re-make the prints to work on the machine
could just take his print, cut it in half, scale up to fill the whole print area, and it should work sorta fine.