Author Topic: Buni and Slut advertising and spamming the BLG Chat  (Read 4257 times)

thank u i agree (^:

Forget I said that I was setting the stage and considering a long con but that's too much trouble

I'm not really sure if any of you have received this also, but along with Buni and Slut's advertising, someone
who was conveniently on their server, Blockhead223463, was going around PMing people on BLG basically stuff talking them.

I'm not really sure if any of you have received this also, but along with Buni and Slut's advertising, someone
who was conveniently on their server, Blockhead223463, was going around PMing people on BLG basically stuff talking them.

Crown wont do anything without proof.

no association

slut is a boring account. of all the things you could do with an alt, this stuff is what they go with. even worse than stupid novelty rp accounts

slut is a boring account. of all the things you could do with an alt, this stuff is what they go with. even worse than stupid novelty rp accounts

slut isnt an alt

i dint even do anything....... messed up............
You regret something you didn’t do?

You regret something you didn’t do?

n0 r3gr3ts m4n idk how more clear ican be xD