what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86975 times)

oh my forget i am so sorry for that pagestretch

When people pull up past instances of idiocy or past forgetups as if it discredits what someone says (E.G. Someone makes a post in drama about someone disrupting a server and being rude to players, someone then responds with something like "Well youre not much better because you did the same/different-but-equally-bad thing 2 years ago."

Not only is it extremely dismissive but its literally a logical fallacy. Along with being a piss-poor attempt at making a jab at someone. Peoples past stuff should stay in the past and its loving irrelevant to whether or not a claim someone makes about another person or whatever is true or not.

Also people who stuff on builds instead of offering legitimate criticism, those same people usually offer piss-poor criticism that most of the time translates to "I dont personally like the style it was built in." instead of technical issues wrong with it.

Also people who stuff on builds instead of offering legitimate criticism, those same people usually offer piss-poor criticism that most of the time translates to "I dont personally like the style it was built in." instead of technical issues wrong with it.
same with anything creative imo just because it's not good to you doesn't make it ok to stuff on it so much

When you're experimentally or regularly building and somebody else starts adding to it as you're still working.

For example: I was experimenting with stairs in a large multi-floored rotunda area, and one guy added tile bricks on the tops and bottoms, disregarding the fact that I was standing there taking my time and trying to make geometric sense of this puzzle (stairs are loving hard for me, I would drama stairs if I could). He didn't ask if he could help or even seem to realize that I was actually trying to think.

Paying 800$+ to have my truck fixed just to have it keep leaking a bloody quart of power steering liquid a day

when people walk 2 steps per hour in school hallways

when people walk 2 steps per hour in school hallways
i legit walk like 4-5 mph

When ppl join and say 1 word then leave

When people pull up past instances of idiocy or past forgetups as if it discredits what someone says (E.G. Someone makes a post in drama about someone disrupting a server and being rude to players, someone then responds with something like "Well youre not much better because you did the same/different-but-equally-bad thing 2 years ago."

Not only is it extremely dismissive but its literally a logical fallacy. Along with being a piss-poor attempt at making a jab at someone. Peoples past stuff should stay in the past and its loving irrelevant to whether or not a claim someone makes about another person or whatever is true or not.

Ya ppl change pls accept that