what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86955 times)

everyone stuffposts

fox has the most posts of anyone on this forum lol
you say that like it proves he's the number 1 stuffposter but it doesnt

everyone stuffposts
I mean yea, but Night Fox was on another level than most but the deciding factor is/was that he did it longer than everyone else

hardly
Boltster you shouldn't strain your brain by trying to argue while you're still recovering from a traumatic brain injury

Boltster you shouldn't strain your brain by trying to argue while you're still recovering from a traumatic brain injury
trying so hard lmao

trying so hard lmao
yea I am trying to help you boltster. Why are you so against people trying to help you? I know this has been hard on you but lashing out at others isn't the way to go about dealing with the trauma you've suffered

I mean yea, but Night Fox was on another level than most but the deciding factor is/was that he did it longer than everyone else
f i r s t   o f   a l l   u   c a n t   c a l l   m e   t h a t   y o u   s o n   o f   a   b i t c h
secondly I don't think I did much stuffposting back then. mostly it was arguing. I'd say I do more stuffposting now than I ever did then, and still considerably less than several other regulars
unless you just call posts you don't like "stuffposting" which is both stupid and plain incorrect

you say that like it proves he's the number 1 stuffposter but it doesnt

Who is then?

reaper was classic Put some Respeck on his Name

reaper was a good lad he did nothing wrong

reaper was the best man at my wedding

ever notice how whenever one of them gets cornered, another one almost instantly pops up to defend them? funny isnt it

ever notice how whenever one of them gets cornered, another one almost instantly pops up to defend them? funny isnt it
isnt it funny that every time u try to fight teh trolls ur entire squad of goons pops up to defend you? funny isnt it