what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86918 times)

you don't know who Josip Broz Tito is?????

toxicology is the old me before i had mastered sage chakra

ok i get it off topic isn't really meant to be serious but there's so much stuffposting it's ridiculous.

everything from this page back to page 21

ok i get it off topic isn't really meant to be serious but there's so much stuffposting it's ridiculous.

when people invite you to discords just to spam the stuff out of you for doing nothing

when people in the clique invite you to discords just to spam the stuff out of you for doing nothing
fixed

fixed

(User was banned for this post ("Congrats! This is the dumbest post I've seen all year! You win! A ban!!" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("I mean yeah the year did just get started but WOW the bar is now set really, REALLY high!!!" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("I'm pretty sure every living creature in the galaxy has had it's IQ lowered from this post simply existing. I don't even think deleting it can undo the damage at this point." - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("As I type this, there's an astronaut up in orbit somewhere that is suddenly becoming uncontrollably offended, having just now been hit by one of the stupidity shockwaves this post triggered when it came into existence." - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("Many years from now, when an alien race is examining this planet in an attempt to decipher what caused all life on it to suddenly and violently die off in a self destructive fit of insanity, this post will be uncovered and the cycle of self-destruction will begin again, slowly but surely spreading to all life in the universe." - postal))

(User was permabanned for this post ("In the end, all that will be left are trillions and trillions of empty planets. Together forming empty galaxies. Together forming an empty universe. And all put together, still less than the amount of STUPID this post contained. I hope you're loving proud." - postal))

which clique are we talking about here
The nigerian cunts obviously. He was bound to blame us for no reason at some point so I'll just bite the bullet here

The nigerian cunts obviously. He was bound to blame us for no reason at some point so I'll just bite the bullet here
what
from what I've heard cubone and geben arent in the nc, I mean I know you like your attention and since I hate you but god damn