what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 87042 times)

maybe if you didn't special interestize it and spread it around everywhere there wouldn't be a problem don't u think??
this

This isn't a joke, this is you special interestizing malls like loving usual and just going "I-I-I'm joking!!!!!!!"

On the topic of Swift's mall special interest, here are some search results just to give an idea of just how much he brings them up:
"mall" ("malls" variant), "store" ("stores" variant, "department" variant), "sears", "macys"

Some of those posts are included because Swift quoted someone who said one of those words, but nearly all of the results are still SwiftHyena himself

Also, the variants are due to SMF sometimes excluding plurals, or showing alternate results

People who's likes jokes that are like "so relatable" or "my life lol".

relatable

my life lol

*posts mid transformation fox boy guy*

>unironically listening to gucci

this is more of something that pisses me off about the game but no kick reasons unlike bans which do have reasons

thot patrol
hmmm dats why you joined the thot patrol group too rite..... if youre so angry at someone maybe listen to what they have to say and not insult them in your sig