Author Topic: Trust me or be banned.  (Read 5072 times)

K I go to a server and this guy named Jazz3921, BL_ID 3920, just randomly sends me a full trust invite, I dont take it so he says trust me or ban. So I ask him why he needs it and he says "because I want it!" Then I ask him why he wants it again so he says "Just because noob!" So I play around thinking this noobish fight has settled. Then he says "BUILD ME A HOUSE!!" Then I say "no". Then he says "finbye ModMan." But I left before he could ban me. So be smart and ban this idiot.

he is now permabanned from my server :D

Lol people like this who control the people in their server need to grow balls. :cookieMonster:

he also is annoying. cus he constantly breaks the rules evan after being jailed banned and kicked.

and one question. was he host or sa/admin
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 05:03:20 PM by General Omega »

he also is annoying. cus he constantly breaks the rules evan after being jailed banned and kicked.

and one question. was he host or sa/admin
Super admin.

Wow. I think we need ot get Doctor Phill in here.

Wow. I think we need ot get Doctor Phill in here.
yespls. :cookieMonster:

This proves how handicapped the noobs are.

And spacedude...how does that make you feel?

Last time someone forced me to trust them i accepted went and smashed their build and said "HA LOL!" Removed them from trust and left.

Thanks for the idea Smash. :cookieMonster:

And spacedude...how does that make you feel?
ololol, just pwned him.

Last time someone forced me to trust them i accepted went and smashed their build and said "HA LOL!" Removed them from trust and left.
own't

sound's like jazz is a spoiled 5 year old who thinks he can do what ever he wants to do :/