Author Topic: KHHT SGRJ has an interesting google result  (Read 2309 times)

that's not a secret document you nincompoop it's the security exchange committee
-snip-

sure does

also SEC means Securities and Exchange Commission, not an abbreviation of "secret" or some stuff lol

-snip-

apparently it's for programs written in malbolge which tests the limits of coding design

apparently it's for programs written in malbolge which tests the limits of coding design
huh neat

I love how the internet is full of this stuff but I can never understand why they make it visible on search engines or have no privacy filters for things like that one Google bot that would just stuff out videos of polygons and beeps (this sounds really stupidly described but I s2g it existed)

ninjedit: Webdriver Torso was what it was called

do NOT search kool kids klubk kool kids klubk

I love how the internet is full of this stuff but I can never understand why they make it visible on search engines or have no privacy filters for things like that one Google bot that would just stuff out videos of polygons and beeps (this sounds really stupidly described but I s2g it existed)

ninjedit: Webdriver Torso was what it was called
why would they bother. its not like you can do anything with the information? webdriver torso was testing video quality or something of the like, no reason to hide it