(Name: Deokotaru BL_ID: 2205) (Reason: Rule breaking in Baseraiders.)

Author Topic: (Name: Deokotaru BL_ID: 2205) (Reason: Rule breaking in Baseraiders.)  (Read 3956 times)

I was playing Baseraiders on Deokotaru's Baseraiders. When suddenly he blocked me inside of his base for no reason.
Of course I told him about the rules which are:
  • 1: Listen to and respect admins.
  • 2: No building in someone else's base.
  • 3: No going outside the build.
  • 4: No building outside the build
  • 5: No blocking other people's bases in with bricks.
  • 6: No blocking people IN with bricks.
  • 7: No blocking up any spawn.
  • 8: No spamming.
  • 9: No placing sentry's out in the open.

However deo pretty much said "nah" and blocked me in twice.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/rh7iu

/discuss

I was playing Baseraiders on Deokotaru's Baseraiders. When suddenly he blocked me inside of his base for no reason.
  • 1: Listen to and respect admins.
  • 2: No building in someone else's base.
  • 3: No going outside the build.
  • 4: No building outside the build
  • 5: No blocking other people's bases in with bricks.
  • 6: No blocking people IN with bricks.
  • 7: No blocking up any spawn.
  • 8: No spamming.
  • 9: No placing sentry's out in the open.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/rh7iu

/discuss

I can understand your frustration, but you could've taken a less aggressive standpoint. eg: "OWN loving RULES". Also, in the chat logs you provided he never said "nah".

all you did was call him a rulebreaking scumbag

The evidence doesn't work in your favour: Actually against it.
It just shows you getting angry at him, without any proof of him doing anything in the wrong.

1: Master: Please read the fine print
He blocked me in twice, I already told him not to do it the first time as it is against the rules.

2: Kott:
all you did was call him a rule-breaking scumbag
If you could please read above where the topic is located that would be much appreciated.

3: Grassy: Perhaps you don't Play much baseraiders, but the rule he was breaking is #5 which is: No blocking other people in with bricks. With money and expensive tools that you can lose it is Imperative that the rules be  followed closely. he photos show two separate occasions where he broke the rules. by the Power limit which is influenced by the amount of players on the server.

2: Kott:  If you could please read above where the topic is located that would be much appreciated.

what the hell are you actually talking about right now

i was gonna say /support but then i saw op censored his own swears in the chat using paint tools and i cringed so hard that i've just gotta /nosupport

also based on op's grammar, punctuation and capitalization usage im guessing he's about 13 years old. prob enjoys watching minecraft music videos in his down time too

i was gonna say /support but then i saw op censored his own swears in the chat using paint tools and i cringed so hard that i've just gotta /nosupport
also based on op's grammar, punctuation and capitalization usage im guessing he's about 13 years old. prob enjoys watching minecraft music videos in his down time too
i was gonna support this drama until i remembered op wants to lick pregnant women's feet so i gotta say /nosupport

also he likes star trek too lol what a friend

local adult belittles child for possibly liking things that children like

cmon man. how insecure can you be

minecraft is a great game