Author Topic: (Name: Deokotaru BL_ID: 2205) (Reason: Rule breaking in Baseraiders.)  (Read 3954 times)

i was gonna say /support but then i saw op censored his own swears in the chat using paint tools and i cringed so hard that i've just gotta /nosupport

I love deo, he's one of my best friends on Blcokland.
However, he should not be hosting a base raiders server. I didn't screenshot any evidence, because I wasn't going to drama him or anything, but he is quite the badmin on his base raiders server.

Context:
I was in a gang with Blockhead31571 or something, and we were incredibly close to Deo's printer room. We got inside of his base during the fighting phase, and Blockhead kept his ground during building phase. To our surprise, Deo fetched Blockhead outside / under the map, and didn't respond to our questioning about it until the fighting phase started, in which he said 'oops wrong person'. When we got inside his base again, the same phase, he proceeded to repo his printers during the building phase, and then in arrogance and spite; fetch Blockhead back to where he was 2 phases ago, even though it was absolutely useless because the printers were gone.

tldr: Deo should only host servers that aren't competitive at all, and if they are competitive, he should not participate in them because he cannot handle losing and he cannot resist the urge to abuse his administrative powers. I love him as a person, not so much a base raiders host.

Based off my experience, I really haven't had a fun time with Raymond's little super gang, Bloods. If you guys play
Deokortaru's base raiders or any base raiders in general, you've probably seen his gang once or twice. The problem about the gang is it is full of stuff. They would constantly break rules, (not Raymond specifically)and stuff on anybody who does. They also accuse everyone of breaking the rules whenever they lose a fire fight. If I had proof to back up my claim, I would post it but at this time, I'm relying on people who've had experience with this utter bull stuff. Then again, Deokortaru did break the rules but it seems far fetched to make a drama about it right away, then some of your gang members break the rules also.
SIDE NOTE: Recently, I have noticed with Samuel and someone else (I forgot their name) have been targeting the admins on the server by trying to make up the most bull stuff claims. For starters, Samuel got butterflied knife by Deokortaru, (I think) and he begins to accuse admins of cheating. Again, I wish I had took a screenshot to back up this. Tell me if you've had experience with Raymond's little gang on base raiders in general.

I'm not saying the admins are clean either, but this is kind of hypocritical.

You were in my base, raiding me, and refused to leave. It's your own fault that you got blocked in. Read the rules.

And Dragonoid, sorry about that. That was mexi's fault and I had so much stuff going on irl at the time. He is no longer admin.

You were in my base, raiding me, and refused to leave. It's your own fault that you got blocked in. Also trying to body-block me from re-fortifying my base. Read the rules.

And Dragonoid, sorry about that. That was mexi's fault and I had so much stuff going on irl at the time. He is no longer admin.

Also was trying to body-block me from re-fortifying my base in between phases.

Deo: Could you please post some evidence of this.
I believe you are talking about three seperate occasions of which I was in your base. The first which i was blocked in without warning, the second I was blocked in with warning however I refused to move, and the third, I was, Once again, Blocked in without warning.

Planr: Please learn not to insult yourself.
i was gonna say /support but then i saw op censored his own swears in the chat using paint tools and i cringed so hard that i've just gotta /nosupport
also based on op's grammar, punctuation and capitalization usage im guessing he's about 13 years old. prob enjoys watching minecraft music videos in his down time too
"Based on his grammar punctuation and capitalization"
You capitilize nothing and I dont see a period in there.
Unless your talking about my I's which are supposed to be capitalized by itself.

Planr: Please learn not to insult yourself."Based on his grammar punctuation and capitalization"
You capitilize nothing and I dont see a period in there.
Unless your talking about my I's which are supposed to be capitalized by itself.

/nosupport
op is actually handicapped wew and much of a hypocrite

I dare you to run his sentence through lol.

I dare you to run his sentence through lol.
when did this drama turn from Deokortaru cheating to you acting like a loving language arts teacher?
cut it out

I'm conversing with people good sir. I don't see why you are asking me about the topic since I have already stated my opinion.

everybody does not love raymond