[Hatmod] Hat Pack 5

Author Topic: [Hatmod] Hat Pack 5  (Read 11923 times)

Your hat packs are one of my favorite additions to the game, I love to see you keep making them!
I do have a few suggestions this round as usual:

I remember you saying something before about raping the box tool, but I don't know if this would fit into that category or not.

Thanks.
I posted this in the Hat Pack 4 suggestions a long time ago, and you said you liked my suggestions and would get around to them, but then apparently you quit the forums for awhile and never did them. So I am trying again all this time later, and re suggesting them for Hat Pack 5.5. I hadn't noticed the Hat Pack 5 suggestions topic otherwise I would have posted them there.

i assume the hats already suggested and accepted in that suggestion thread will be done for the 5.5 but just in case :p
yis

I'm honored to...

*sip*

Oh yeah. Ill make sure to actually do them this time. Im still not 100% sure how to get those thick curls into Blockland though
Ill figure something out.

i assume the hats already suggested and accepted in that suggestion thread will be done for the 5.5 but just in case :p

Id like to try for that, yeah.
Im also thinking about porting all the Rusty and Monk hatmod+ hats that were left behind.

this is the greatest hat pack of All Time

:nes:how the hell do i set this up? i put it in the addons folder but nothing happened!  :nes:

how the hell do i set it up? i put it in the addons folder.

My idea is that I could add a crack in the egg with some spooky eyes inside maybe.
https://www.rocox.com/catalog/1532385/Cracked-Egg-of-Pwnage

^ kinda like that?

:nes:how the hell do i set this up? i put it in the addons folder but nothing happened!  :nes:
you need hatmod installed and enabled
these hatpacks do nothing without it and you dont need to enable them since theyre automatic

I have a link to the base hatmod in the OP.
This is just a pack that adds hats to the base hatmod.

You can get the mod here. https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254646.0

Once you have Server_Hatmod in your addons folder and enable that from your addons list, these hats will load with it.

YES!
does anyone want to trade hats?