Author Topic: [hot topic (the store) news] - logan paul films a dead body  (Read 7979 times)

planr honestly needs to leave

ive had friends who have committed suciide before and i have no sympathy for them. i respect who they once were but i dont respect the way they died nor the choice they made.

This except I can have sympathy for people who commit Self Delete and still think what they did was wrong and selfish, just a misguided bad decision.

people who say they have no sympathy for people who killed themselves are also people who, get this: also want to kill themselves

we apparently define "victim" very differently is my point. a murder victim is a victim. there was a conscious intent by another party to harm/kill the person, hence making the person a victim. cancer doesnt have a mind and decide to itself "i'm going to murder this person because it will be fun". its just badly-malfunctioning cells

lemme know when your definition of "victim" gets on a dictionary

So if someone's car slips on a patch of ice and they die from impacting a tree they're not a victim?
unless the tree was actually groot from guardians of the galaxy (or an ent from middle earth) and he was trying to kill the driver, no

Self Delete is the pussie's way to deal with life Riddler should've faced the red army naked

unless the tree was actually groot from guardians of the galaxy (or an ent from middle earth) and he was trying to kill the driver, no
Manchild soyboy cannot support an argument without having to constantly reference his kids movies and shows. More at 11

Planr is a victim of ignorance

/thread

my brain cells are a victim of the ignoramus named planr

People don't commit Self Delete because they want to die. Nobody does.
They do it because the thought of living terrifies them more than the thought of dying.
You may look at someone who's leaped from a building,
and think "how could they possibly do this to themself?"
They do it because they fear the pain of the flames closing in
far more than they fear the falling, and the inevitable thunk at the bottom.

This may seem completely incomprehensible, but when the flames
come for you, when you're backed in a corner, you realize that
you really are the victim after all. All the heartbreak it may cause
is but a drop in the bucket compared to the pain and suffering you
may have experienced.

THAT is why people commit Self Delete. They're victims. They're hurting.

Do you think this is gonna blowback on youtubers as a whole

Do you think this is gonna blowback on youtubers as a whole
considering everyone is dogpiling logan paul, no, just logan paul