Author Topic: [hot topic (the store) news] - logan paul films a dead body  (Read 8008 times)

To be honest it depends on the person rather than whether they're selfish or not. For example when Chester Bennington committed Self Delete, I thought he was extremely selfish because he had a good family, good opportunities and he had so much support but instead he just hung himself yet he was sitting ontop of luxuries. That is a selfish person that I honestly don't have sympathy for because if you've have a good family and children why the forget would you do it?
just because he had lots of money and fame doesnt mean he was happy

To be honest it depends on the person rather than whether they're selfish or not. For example when Chester Bennington committed Self Delete, I thought he was extremely selfish because he had a good family, good opportunities and he had so much support but instead he just hung himself yet he was sitting ontop of luxuries. That is a selfish person that I honestly don't have sympathy for because if you've have a good family and children why the forget would you do it?

You have no idea what is going on in peoples lifes behind the scenes you ass hole

You have no idea what is going on in peoples lifes behind the scenes you ass hole
dont mocking me

i found logan paul's vlog

I have no sympathy for people who commit Self Delete.
yeah i agree with this *puts on spotify playlist with green day, alice in chains & deadmau5 and turns up volume to 100*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:20:16 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I have no sympathy for people who commit Self Delete.
same. Self Delete is yet another one of the tools provided to us for the facilitation of natural selection

also what's the big deal with them filming a dead Self Deleter's body. do y'all come from some culture where the bodies of dead people are supposed to [/left]
be revered or something?

same. Self Delete is yet another one of the tools provided to us for the facilitation of natural selection

if you commit Self Delete im banning you from my server

shooting libs getting defib

this ^^^^ so much

man i was getting ready for the noose and you just made me untie it.
i'm not gettin banned from RedGajin's server

ive had friends who have committed suciide before and i have no sympathy for them. i respect who they once were but i dont respect the way they died nor the choice they made.

ive had friends who have committed suciide before and i have no sympathy for them.

are you joking dude because if not you have issues

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:40:07 PM by Verification »