New Linux Thread

Author Topic: New Linux Thread  (Read 7837 times)

notepad++ is trash
why?? i've been using it and its been amazing for me

the last time i posted i was with debain coming from fedora, now i'm back with arch. debian was a pain in the ass so i moved back over to arch and got amdgpu 100% fully working with my thinkpad. i also added opencl-amd support from the amdgpu-pro package so that works out well too.

lets hope arch stays with me for awhile!

I haven't used linux in a while, last time I used Lubuntu... I think.

I haven't used linux in a while, last time I used Lubuntu... I think.

i've honestly i think never tried lxde but it just seems like a rehash of xfce. i've had someone go balls deep and try gnustep once.

idk if this categorizes here but it makes sense
loving around with milkytracker and it seems neat

my main goal is to try making my laptop 100% compatible with FL and Linux. some VSTS hate me so we'll see about that one.

on the topic of this:
yo anyone have some good distorted guitar samples

on the topic of this:
yo anyone have some good distorted guitar samples

forget that get a real cheap electric guitar and guitar rig and shred your own stuff.

...or check reddit. reddit's got crazy sample packs.

ON TOPIC:

with arch i'm never ever done skinning the everliving stuff out of this. my journey with kde5 plasma so far is actually not terrible! it seems like the K devs got this more downpat than the gnome guys (sorry i love you guys but gnome 3 sucks). i finally have a good base for this crazy theme i made up with a cool icon pack, some arc thrown in there, and a arch logo that looks similar to the icons i have installed (lowkey it's some web design firm's logo but it looks very similar to the arch logo)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 02:49:49 AM by TomTheGeek² »