Soldier101's Apocalypse RP - Countless RDM and admin abuse. [LargeImagesBtw]

Author Topic: Soldier101's Apocalypse RP - Countless RDM and admin abuse. [LargeImagesBtw]  (Read 4609 times)

soldier did you seriously just bump your loving almost 3 week old dead drama

Yes, I never go in drama, I was just searching my name in the search tab throughout all the forums. Looking for something I posted long ago. And I found this, I am truly flattered, that someone would make a topic on something as silly as a year old dead apoc server. But that tells me, people where affected by it. I should host it again sometime or release it. Also, I think Neptune is  anonymise

soldier were you dropped on your head

It was me doing nothing

how is this supposed to help your case

And it was not admin abuse, It was me doing nothing
if you're not doing your job then you just proved that you're not qualified for administrating or hosting a server

If you're the host, you take responsibility for what your staff members are doing. Willful neglect in the face of admin abuse is, itself, abusive.

It's like if a mom brought her boyfriend over and let him beat her kids. Sure, the guy is the one doing the physical abuse, but obviously the mom is culpable to some extent.

It's like if a mom brought her boyfriend over and let him beat her kids. Sure, the guy is the one doing the physical abuse, but obviously the mom is culpable to some extent.
wrong on both accounts: it's the child's fault for allowing itself to be beaten

wrong on both accounts: it's the child's fault for allowing itself to be beaten
the chad toddler:
-spanks his parents
-six pack at age two
-trades bitcoin
-stuffs pants not out of necessity, but for fun

you're all wrong. it's the brits' fault for making the language with the word "beating" in it

the chad toddler:
-spanks his parents
-six pack at age two
-trades bitcoin
-stuffs pants not out of necessity, but for fun
why did this make me laugh

why did this make me laugh
it loving made me laugh too
especially the stuffting pants for fun part

I need a summary of why this popped up, didn't this end like 2 weeks ago?

LMBO!!! Awww, thats too good. Someone actually made a topic on that.
Someone actually bumped a 3 week old thread to defend themselves.
The topic isn't about you being an admin abuser moron, it is specifically driven on your friend that you gave admin and mindlessly let him forget over the entire server and you simply pretending nothing is going on. You would then continue to ban people who get pissed over the admin abuse from your boy friend. The topic explains on how oblivious you are to helping your own server.