Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27861 times)

Well we all know you're trolling

Lock the thread, or stop replying to them then

Lock the thread, or stop replying to them then

but we can't let these DAMN dirty trolls win

but we can't let these DAMN dirty trolls win
Ignoring them and cutting off their means of trolling doesn't let them win.

your definition of "trolling" is pretty damn broad, considering you consider getting your stuff wrecked by a submarine "trolling"

your definition of "trolling" is pretty damn broad, considering you consider getting your stuff wrecked by a submarine "trolling"
kek

sorry I dont speak anything that's not english
also found my phone so some more pics coming in soon of poor pupper

< destroy your dog's body using it as a profit machine for 5 years
< won't fork out chump change to get it fixed

Amazing
i actually agree with this but its not like its his money, its his dad's, so w/e

this thread is a good way to make myself think 'this is a prime example of why the forums should be loving shut down because there's too many stuffheads on here'

edit: note i dont actually believe this. but it makes me want to think this way
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:48:49 PM by K3k0m@n »

this thread is a good way to make myself think 'this is a prime example of why the forums should be loving shut down because there's too many stuffheads on here'
no mans land

the only people who do like him are fellow trolls like yourself.
Can confirm this is true

edit: note i dont actually believe this. but it makes me want to think this way
Like 95% of the crappy drama/flaming/trolling stuff that occurs on the forum nowadays is caused by the same general group of ~25 people, and it's mostly just thot patrol and nigerian cunts
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:18:02 PM by Planr »

the thot patrol boogeymen strikes again. where will they attack from the shadows next? wheres there base of operations?

Can confirm this is true
Like 95% of the crappy drama/flaming/trolling stuff that occurs on the forum nowadays is caused by the same general group of ~25 people, and it's mostly just thot patrol and nigerian cunts
is thot patrol just your go to boogieman lol

i dont think my parents would have ever paid that. a 1000 dollar vet bill was "get the gun" level territory  :cookieMonster:

i dont think my parents would have ever paid that. a 1000 dollar vet bill was "get the gun" level territory  :cookieMonster:
I dont think you can just put down a 5 year old dog that is perfectly healthy (besides the giant puppies) on the spot