[blogland] - MackTheHunter and I chilling in Chicago (AGAIN)

Author Topic: [blogland] - MackTheHunter and I chilling in Chicago (AGAIN)  (Read 1122 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251500.0 - ORIGINAL 2014 TOPIC

i said this a few times (twice last year) when mack's band dizzy came we'd chill and stuff BUT since they're on a strict schedule mack and i couldn't chill together as much and it was just with the band and me. it's fun and all but mack really wanted to chill with just me so we finally organized a 2014-style trip again and here we are!

this will be similar to the 2014 time, where i am letting him stay in my house. the best part is that i'm not in high school anymore (4 years man) so i won't be gone from the house from 8-3. we'll post updates and stuff (i'll try) since his bus comes in at midnight.

my favorite compadres

I love seeing BL create these super close friendships.
hope you guys have a good time, keep us posted. :D

me and maxx met up a few days ago and we're in the same chicagoland area
there's too many forumers around here

glad i'm in the state that hasn't had snow yet

the situation is that mack's bus got forgeted (heater went out and the bus window was cracked, i have no idea how this driver has a job currently with greyhound) so i am on the mission of staying awake until he's near.

me and maxx met up a few days ago and we're in the same chicagoland area
there's too many forumers around here

why's the way western suburbs have more fourmers?!?! i'd chill but i'd be like the only adult (legally) there.

i'd chill but i'd be like the only adult (legally) there.
"Tom Babysits Forumers: The Movie"

speaking of hanging out i met captmeat at cookout on my way home from oklahoma. it was an epic time

I think me and CarSellingPyro are the only forumers in the state of Arkansas. Last time i checked he's like 40 miles away. Oof.

I think me and CarSellingPyro are the only forumers in the state of Arkansas.
think you're the only PEOPLE in the state of arkansas bub

also 40 miles literally aint stuff. I drive 30 to and back from work every day

record footage of the creepy tornado sirens downtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

I hope I can meet up with drydess,  we both live in the same state

update: mack's bus got MEGAforgetED and turned back to Detroit, MI. my friend, which is the other reason why he is coming here, has graciously booked a hotel there for a night and is currently going to get to here around 8pm.

update: he is in front of me! my friends dad's got both of us drunk so yeah that happened. we're planning to go to the art institute tomorrow morning, so that's also happening.