(Updated 1/18) I am planning to release most of my mods soon

Author Topic: (Updated 1/18) I am planning to release most of my mods soon  (Read 4779 times)

Instead of using a variety TF2 voices for the medic call, you could use the one voice clip from Half Life Opposing Force

I could provide the audio clip if you don't have it
EXCUSE ME, BUT I AM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

ESSENTIALS
ESSENTIALS
ESSENTIALS
COME ON EVERYONE CHANT

GameMode Maker v2
    You may remember this maker, but it is riddled with problems, and needs to expand. My plan is to have the ability to use Slayer

I like this plan! Please send me a message if you need help or documentation :)

This sounds extremely promising. I can't wait for you to add the /give command and post these.

I'm really interested in the Fort Wars system, maybe i'll bring it back.

GameMode Maker v2
    You may remember this maker, but it is riddled with problems, and needs to expand. My plan is to have the ability to use Slayer, or use the default minigame system with more options, set the colorset, have the possibility to edit the server script in the gamemode (using scratch or use your favorite editing software for scripts), better environment options, and more. At this rate you mind as well just ask a robot to do it for you.
Glad to hear you're updating it! Utilities like this are very important for enabling and encouraging non-programmers to create packaged gamemodes. I was actually planning on updating it myself, but I guess it's best you handle it. I would recommend adding the option to load in settings from a minigame the user is currently in. It could then detect if the minigame is standard or Slayer, and setup the gamemode file accordingly from there. Likewise for the environment setting: allow the user to load in the current environment setting. This could significantly simplify the UI, and allow users to verify the appropriateness of their minigames and environment settings without having to save and startup the gamemode.

If this functionality is already include, I apologize. I haven't been able to get Script_GMMaker to work. Specifically, /GMMGui does nothing despite the absence of any syntax errors.

Essentials
        - Role cloud: If you do not feel like having to store your information on the server for your roles (admins, superadmins, owners, etc), you can set up a cloud server and allow it to sync with the cloud, your old admin prefs will be backed up before syncing happens of course.
Oooo! It'd be cool to see more cloud-based add-ons like this in general.

uEssentials (used to be known as "VisoStuff")
        - More features I cannot remember
Remember /give.

please o please o please release that fortwars mod, I really want to play five different quality fortwars servers for once

essentials and uessentials sounds amazing

Bump!

Here is what will be released sometime between this week and next week:
+ Thread Loops
+ Rainbow grenade
+ Toggle trust
+ Player collision dizziness

boss battle and fortwars kinda cool thing

EXCUSE ME, BUT I AM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

EXCUSE ME MY FINE SIR, BUT I HAVE APPEARED TO HAVE COME INTO A STATE OF PAIN OF WHICH MY LEFT LEG IS BLEEDING OUT IN A FAST FLOWING MANNER, ALSO KNOWN AND DEFINED AS GUSHING; OF WHEN A SOURCE OF LIQUID IS FLOWING AT EXTREME RATES, IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY ASSIST ME IN THIS STATE OF PAIN IT WOULD DO GREAT GOODS AS TO THE SITUATION THAT IS OF NOW.

I've never got a working download of Gamemode maker but that honestly is all I'm looking forward too.

Next batch after player dizziness:
OnChatInput
Speed run
Mute mod

Once these are out, the bigger mods will be released randomly, since they take longer to publish.