Author Topic: Honestly, forget FedEx.  (Read 4918 times)

Except DHL I had a a similarly bad situation with them years ago

Except actually yours sounds worse, that's a major pain man but I'm sorry I had to chuckle imaging the driver actually taunting you, anyway definitely hope you get a refund.

fedex has always been nice to me the only late package ive ever gotten was amazons shipping service thing

you aren't out of the woods until you know they didn't break it during shipping, buddy. i ordered a motherboard which got shipped through fedex, and it arrived on my front porch with a giant loving gouge in it, as if the truck got attacked by loving zulu warriors while the driver was busy sucking off some other dude thru a glory hole at the truck stop

the thought alone makes me wonder why newegg is even partnered up with them

as if the truck got attacked by loving zulu warriors while the driver was busy sucking off some other dude thru a glory hole at the truck stop
active imagination

Funny thing is that im getting a new GPU but its not arriving even if they said it would arrive in 8 days tops. (Keep in mind i didnt pay for fast shipping.)

And FedEx are the ones shipping it. Although i can understand why they arent shipping it here since there is a blizzard like every 2 days.

So according to the tracker, the delivery truck has been driving around for nine loving hours doing apparently nothing. You can't even say it was busy handing out other mail. That doesn't take nine loving hours to do.

I was finally able to draw a concept for a project of mine. Took an hour of mixing and matching ideas around, and I finally got it. I was about to color it in and then the card overheated. Lost an hour of work over a loving situation that shouldn't have existed to begin with.

Why FedEx is not out of business right now is beyond me. Every other shipper can get their loving dates right. Why not them?
I worked for UPS for awhile, many times we were out from 9am to past 10pm delivering. So yes it does take "nine loving hours" to delivery depending upon how busy it is. And I can tell you that November-January are the busiest months.

"they are shipping it" is irrelevant, the service in question was next business day shipping, which was an offer combined with newegg ensuring that it'd only take a day or two
"planning routes is a complex business" is irrelevant, they shipped an item from a warehouse in the same state as the destination out to a different state. why did that truck pick it up at all?

If they were delayed by weather there is nothing they can do, which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

besides this, glass targets the op for complaining about what glass sees as a minor issue. this shows either A. personal, unwarranted enmity towards the op, or B. a complete lack of social awareness, as the large majority of the forum would see being forgeted out of $20 as worthy of a simple forum thread about it.

I'll 100% guarantee you they refund him that shipping charge as they were unable to delivery on that date.

the thought alone makes me wonder why newegg is even partnered up with them
Oh for forgets sake dude.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:57:51 AM by Clear Glass »

11:25 PM: Delivery exception.

Bravo, FedEx.

Lol @ Glass. It's almost like he's never worked in shipping. As a matter of fact I wonder if Glass even has any responsibilities at all despite being a 20 year old man.

Entitled or not, if OP puts in a valid complaint about this, somebody will undoubtedly get chewed out or even fired. This stuff is hilariously unacceptable and most operations managers would cringe at the thought of being responsible for something like this.

I mean, this is not hard to understand. You ship to the closest shipping center to the address, not the one that's and hour away in another state.

It's so obvious that if you're actively getting farther and farther away from the address, something is seriously loving wrong.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 07:17:31 AM by Tactical Nuke »

you aren't out of the woods until you know they didn't break it during shipping, buddy. i ordered a motherboard which got shipped through fedex, and it arrived on my front porch with a giant loving gouge in it, as if the truck got attacked by loving zulu warriors while the driver was busy sucking off some other dude thru a glory hole at the truck stop
I laughed too much on this one.