Author Topic: [PSA] Germestar is back for revenge as Deathcore (223806) "#GermestarArmy"  (Read 2736 times)

Yeah i'm gonna keep this one short since there isn't much to say, but basically Germestar is back on a new key as "Deathcore" (223806).
He joined my server about an hour ago and attempted to exact "revenge" upon me for posting this drama on him last year.

Luckily I managed to ban him a split-second before he launched a server-crashing attack identical to the one he did last time (massive looping vehicle explosion + physics collision spam)

^^^ the remains of his server crashing contraption

Previous dramas:
Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam

Germestar - (BL_ID: 87537) - Attempting to lag and crash cannon666's server.
Germestar is the spam/lag king

Germestar lagging server intentionally

Ban him from your servers ASAP.

yeah saw this guy on a server before and he was spamming "#germestararmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i remember a certain bit where one of the new years servers lagged for like 30 or so seconds. ended after !z (germ) left.

/support

he was trying to do this on Gontron's too, he was just being a nuisance until I told him to stop.

this guy again? come on, man.

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but could you link me to that iplogging addon?

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but could you link me to that iplogging addon?
the original link to it went down, so here's a copy of the version of it i have

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a93443zg0d5z0xu/Server_AntiTroll.zip?dl=0

He was spawning giant planes on my server, overlapping them with buildings and causing horrible amounts of lag. I perma'd him from my server.
/support

self promotion but :( - more advanced version is coming soon
thank you, i hope the improved version will make the kind of stuff germestar and that jerry seinfeld/bee movie guy do impossible without being autobanned

oh my, i've seen him attacking mega bear's server too.
when i realized it was germestar, it was already too late.
/support

right when I banned this guy from my server, my server lagged and crashed

coincidence? probably

He crashed my server yesterday, what a buttface