Celau is Eon

Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 29576 times)

you kept starting stuff in the discord and then sent me some heart-felt "apology" after all this to get unbanned queebas
wanna know how i know? you dmed queeba right after

really uhh gets your uhh noggin uhh joggin right

except it was a vote for everybody in the server and you were voted out

you kept starting stuff in the discord and then sent me some heart-felt "apology" after all this to get unbanned queebas
wanna know how i know? you dmed queeba right after

really uhh gets your uhh noggin uhh joggin right
I was apologizing for my stuffty behavior, not asking for an unban. This doesn't mean you can start random ass polls on totally irrelevant discords. Just letting you know that you gotta be a really stuffty person to start stuff up and blame it on me just to get me banned

Celau, you're a really low-effort manipulator.
The "queeba's discord" stuff is unrelated; who the forget cares? You did something richardish and now you, as the most intellectual person ever, decides to 1. Deny it then 2. Use a literal Ignoratio elenchi to try and "disprove" darth somehow.

Why are you doing this? Why could you not just own up and apologize or some stuff? Why did you delete the stuff in the first place?

apologized to darth for goofing on him
unova is gay
that's the status report for today fellas
ah yes, brine, the intellectual middleman

Celau, you're a really low-effort manipulator.
The "queeba's discord" stuff is unrelated; who the forget cares? You did something richardish and now you, as the most intellectual person ever, decides to 1. Deny it then 2. Use a literal Ignoratio elenchi to try and "disprove" darth somehow.

Why are you doing this? Why could you not just own up and apologize or some stuff? Why did you delete the stuff in the first place?
can you stop acting like you're the hottest stuff this side of the mississippi

can you stop acting like you're the hottest stuff this side of the mississippi
this

oh now I remember eon, he was the guy who made the drama about the night discussion topic
what a nerd baby