Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18280 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ZwFXetFlk
Hey cigarette/Zach ^
                    |
This is totally unnecessary and this is a jab. What the hell is going on? Why are people going overboard with Zach? I get that he isn't taking criticism, having poor responses, and people saying he should stop making poor add-ons but holy damn some of this is way too far.

Zach you really should stop replying to other comments, they want your reaction and that's how you fuel them, avoid it. If you need help doing better you should look at the actual criticism and join the blockland creator's discord for advice, otherwise you're just gonna set yourself up again and again.

cigarette tier comment above me.
Any rebuttal is false.

well at least this thread is a good exercise for zach to tell which posts are

A. constructive criticism
B. jokes
C. trolls

cigarette tier comment above me.
Any rebuttal is false.
Do you have anything else to say other than being a stuffhead?

Ok seriously, why are you defending this addon, it's not his first and he's learning nothing. He needs to know when and where to stop

So this is why blockland's player count is so low...

So this is why blockland's player count is so low...

Because of stuffty content creators, and, the best ones "retiring" from modding

Ok seriously, why are you defending this addon, it's not his first and he's learning nothing. He needs to know when and where to stop
While that video is funny and cringy to me - I'm not defending anything, you're randomly taking jabs at someone you barely know, you haven't posted since 2016. Constantly stuffting on someone will result in 2 options (could include both):
 + Getting banned for flaming
 + Changing the way he feels about the community

You can either stop flaming and save yourself, or calm it down. Posting a video does not prove "he needs to know when and where to stop", either will the namecalling.

Because of stuffty content creators, and, the best ones "retiring" from modding
No because the community is toxic, posting a video and calling him a friend isn't helping. While he is not looking at the helpful comments and still posting bad add-ons, the best you can do is not post, anyone stirring up stuff isn't good at all, just makes things worse.

Again I am not defending anything revolving in this topic. Zach is stubborn and we all know that, but posting videos and toxic comments don't help either, just makes everything worse.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:59:01 PM by Kyuande »

who is this mysterious manpig who has popped up completely out of the blue... :thaeankegng:

i forgetign kNEW IT ALL ALONG OH MY GOD

was about to post a badspot comic and make an assholish joke but saw visos posts
yeah we do need to lighten up

Actually die. If you have this viewpoint for real you are a garbage human. What have you made?