Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18268 times)

Ok seriously, why are you defending this addon, it's not his first and he's learning nothing. He needs to know when and where to stop
The immense irony flowing off this post is really funny honestly. I'd seriously like to see you model something better, code it, and publish it, or would you not even get past square one?

jeez the replies in this thread are a mess

Because of stuffty content creators, and, the best ones "retiring" from modding
loving lame. it's everybody's fault but yours, right?

and ya at least zach is trying here instead of complaining about people not making good stuff anymore......

and ya at least zach is trying here instead of complaining about people not making good stuff anymore......
Honestly we should just leave poor zach alone. I mean he's just trying to have fun making add-ons.

zach what do u think of this image

zach what do u think of this image

Its a guy holding a furby, im not complaining

The last thing i want all you forgetheads to do is to stop all this trolling. I came to this forum doing nothing wrong, i was just making stuff based off a franchise i adore with a passion. And when i found out that the whole "Doraemon is from Iraq" thing was supposed to be a joke, i went past the point of being triggered and just dove into rage intensifies.
I wish you people wouldnt forget with me lile this. I wish you wouldnt make fun of me for being a weeb. I wish that all of you would just have a change in spirit and treat me with some goddamn respect. Furbys also are more than just a toy, they are highly advanced robots for how old they are and im more than pissed off to see you loving twats disrespect them. I wish i could change this forum to an easier place to be, but as of right now that isnt possible with you bastards around. I wish badspot and rotondo were online more often. Or better yet, I wish there was more than 1 moderator. With you bastards around being jerks to everyone who makes a thread, its harder to stay calm when your on this hellhole. Which one of you people do i want to be? I could be OzmarBlock, who gives me helpful and friendly advice, or i could be Pompmaker2, who gives me advice that makes no goddamn sense in the terms of the software i use, Milkshape 3D. (I really wish there was a torque plugin for 3DS max) and like i said before, i have autism, which is a mental illness/disease that cannot be cured. So what exactly do you all want from me? Do you really want to ruin my life? Do you really want to end my career as a Internet content producer? Well im not standing for it. Im going to never give up. I will keep making things for a living and you all cant stop me....

And thats final.

this is damn well a good post and it does seem to be going overboard
on the contrary why did you say you have a career? you could have one later but rn you just making some mods for a lego game

zach you need to stop using mikshake, i understand blender is confusing and messy especially for beginners but its the best one out there and its one of the only ones your gonna be able to actually enhance your skills in. you can be the best modeler in the world but if you use a stuffty program like milkshake your never gonna get far.

actually forget this respectable and nice approach zach its the loving internet and if you cant handle people making fun of your autism or your obsession over furbies and doremon then just loving leave. nobody is going to respect you if you keep stuffting out low quality add-ons
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 10:48:53 PM by two and a half limericks »

speaking of dorayaki i just saw we have this bowl of candies n stuff and theres 3 little dorayaki thins in there

I wish you wouldnt make fun of me for being a weeb.

i really wish it wouldn't get cold when i walk outside naked

I wish you wouldnt make fun of me for being a weeb.
If you are watching anime but not pretending to be japanese, you aren't a "weeb."

the last thing you want us to do is stop trolling

so in other words you want us to troll you until we die?

Its a guy holding a furby, im not complaining

The last thing i want all you forgetheads to do is to stop all this trolling. I came to this forum doing nothing wrong, i was just making stuff based off a franchise i adore with a passion. And when i found out that the whole "Doraemon is from Iraq" thing was supposed to be a joke, i went past the point of being triggered and just dove into rage intensifies.
I wish you people wouldnt forget with me lile this. I wish you wouldnt make fun of me for being a weeb. I wish that all of you would just have a change in spirit and treat me with some goddamn respect. Furbys also are more than just a toy, they are highly advanced robots for how old they are and im more than pissed off to see you loving twats disrespect them. I wish i could change this forum to an easier place to be, but as of right now that isnt possible with you bastards around. I wish badspot and rotondo were online more often. Or better yet, I wish there was more than 1 moderator. With you bastards around being jerks to everyone who makes a thread, its harder to stay calm when your on this hellhole. Which one of you people do i want to be? I could be OzmarBlock, who gives me helpful and friendly advice, or i could be Pompmaker2, who gives me advice that makes no goddamn sense in the terms of the software i use, Milkshape 3D. (I really wish there was a torque plugin for 3DS max) and like i said before, i have autism, which is a mental illness/disease that cannot be cured. So what exactly do you all want from me? Do you really want to ruin my life? Do you really want to end my career as a Internet content producer? Well im not standing for it. Im going to never give up. I will keep making things for a living and you all cant stop me....

And thats final.
Zach it is your fault to comply to these problems, numerous people have given simple criticism (like me) that should not affect you, it is how you choose to react. Unfortunately you only care about the people who insult you. You are a fool for looking at situations like that. Pompmaker may be an ass sometimes but he is very helpful, all you have to do is send him a damn message on what you are confused on instead of overreacting. I dont care what disabilities you have, they may slightly affect how you view things but I also have friends with related disabilities that ignore these bad situations. I get that your disabilities are serious, not making it a joke here. Just because you have autism doesnt mean it should give you a golden pass. No one is going to keep babying you, you either take people's advice seriously (like mine) or log out of the forum and take a break. No one is going to stop you. The real thing that is happening is that you are failing yourself, this is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Do not keep digging the hole any further.

Another thing Zach if you want people to be nice to you you need to do the same, you did start this spew (though I disagree with it going too far on the other side), also everywhere outside of the forums is way worse for the most part, think of this as the surface of the typical internet community.

Looking at your recent posts you dont seem to care much anyway but I will keep what I should say here anyway.

You offend me because you care about people making fun of you rather than the actual advice people try to help you with your addons. People like me use our own time to help people, but if you waste our time that is a richard move, at least acknowledge it in the future or something so we shouldnt try to waste our time giving advice again. Looks like some of us have already learned this.

Do not be afraid to PM any of us, but if you are going to ignore every problem and advice, then do not think of PMing any of us to waste our time, this is straight forward and not trying to push you away. People like Pompmaker can help you learn how to model and learn how to use blender/milkshape, Conan/Me/Swollow/etc. can help you learn how to write code better. You just have to put the time in it, but please do not waste our time either.

Here is my simple advice broken down: Stop replying to trolls; quit making excuses; learn how to react to criticism or stop posting low quality addons (otherwise youll still get comments) - if it is this bad just post them in mod board for sake since this board is not the place for low quality; ask for advice so you can get better which is how we gain knowledge by default; learn blender or at least try it (and put time into it, not just for an hour) - nothing is supposed to be easy, if you do not feel the same about that, stop modeling, using old programs for modern uses is not a good idea but hey it is your choice but no one is going to make anything compatible for it anymore. This is your choice whether or not you should take the advice given, or keep feeling offended for every little thing.

I bet you wont even reply to this unless I actually insulted you for no reason.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:37:54 AM by Kyuande »