Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18216 times)

Just for that pomp im gonna reskin the throwable cat as your avatar and itll have blood splatter on impact
this would actually be amazing

The character designs are ugly af. The end.

i said to give me a 200 word essay on why jojo sucks

edit: if i knew how to 3d model at all i could probably make a pomp model though i could just make a blockland mockup with modter

and does the gun have

pomp action
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:53:06 AM by craftersshaft »

good because im not telling you people anything unless you people apologize for everything youve ever said about doraemon and the other
things i like and unless you people actually decide to listen to me and watch the japanese version, the original, and then tell me your complaints.
Gotta understand that if you like something, someone talks stuff about it, and in turn you defend it like a twelve year old, they're gonna keep at it.
Also why they keep talking to you about Jojo.

And lemme be honest: From what I've compared from Jojo and Doraemon... I'd most likely watch Jojo instead.
The characters in Doraemon are quite unsettling...

zax make that machine gun that Popee used in that gif you sent us!!
do it

The character designs are ugly af. The end.
Doreamon is ugly as forget

Just for that pomp im gonna reskin the throwable cat as your avatar and itll have blood splatter on impact
oh yea? what else... big guy?

good because im not telling you people anything unless you people apologize for everything youve ever said about doraemon and the other

japan is a stuffty country that makes stuffty tv shows

honestly we need a bag of pomp fish

with ammo so you can throw around tiny fish that swim in water and bite players on impact

pomp pls make pomp fish food mod

honestly we need a bag of pomp fish

with ammo so you can throw around tiny fish that swim in water and bite players on impact
pomp fish snark replace??

I've had a pomp model for years now, it's just too high poly for blockland

I use a 3d-printed one as my keychain

zach when are you making those symphogear models

Hey guys off topic discussion belongs to Off Topic section.

This isnt a 3d modeling thread

zach when are you making those symphogear models

WHY THE HELL WILL YOU NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND JUST LIVE WITH IT?