Dorayaki Bazooka

Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18138 times)

think of it this way, now we can say nasty things about him behind his back

neener neener zach is a doodoo head

now he will feel the pain of being left out of discussions

on a serious note tho, I can't possibly see what he expects to gain by just shutting out every input with regards to his work, like why post it for us at all if you don't want us to say anything about it? I know he can't hear me but I'm just wondering

do you think zach will ever know that his entire career making add-ons for this game on this website is fraudulent and that no-one actually enjoys his add-ons unironically, that instead he only exists for the amusement of the people who know how to best forget with him. zach is stuck in 'living-meme limbo' where he will stay for all eternity until he makes something of higher quality and more interesting than poorly modeled doreamon weapons and playertypes

WHY THE HELL WILL YOU NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND JUST LIVE WITH IT?

WHAT THE forget
IM REALLY loving SCARED
when will this poor soul be freed

blocking people won't make the situation better if you bloat about it, zach
it's better to ignore than to block and show it off
don't give people attention when they're trying to get a reaction and when they do want to give constructive criticism you may wanna listen to it. also, what's the point of locking one of your threads when people jokingly ask for jojo or whatever addons 5 times? you're just giving them a reason to do it more.

ot: so a dinner blaster but with anime sandwiches? eh. okay model (apart from the whole head-phasing thing) but the texture could be better. you're getting better at addons, man. try to make your models fit blockland's stylea bit more though
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 03:43:18 PM by maxymax13 »

blocking people won't make them shut up
thats exactly what it does

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 03:32:08 PM by TheMrDoors »

thats exactly what it does
no it doesnt

it just lets u pretend they dont exist, in order to shut them up, zach would have to appease them (in this case by keeping his cool/accepting criticism) but since he's just blocking them thats not gonna happen, and whats he gonna do afterwards? eventually block everyone on the forum cuz no one likes it when he gets overly mad?

altho i understand why he's blocking ppl who just keep saying things like "make jojo playertype" but he has no good reason to block pompmaker

Oh my god

What is this world coming to?

Did you.....

Just...

Try to.....

Help me?!?  O_O

pomp's been trying to help you since forever and you only just now realize it?

pomp's been trying to help you since forever and you only just now realize it?
other thread was locked but i was going to say this too
everyone, or at least some of us, legitimately want to help you get better. you're just not seeing the difference between helpful and unhelpful criticism.

just a hint change the title of your posts because they come up as v0002 sword

also you keep letting the obvious bait/troll posts get to you. you need to ignore those and sift through the rest of the posts for actually good information