Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30967 times)

Okay now its up, had some technical difficulties.

stop using blockality you loving neanderthal

talk stuff get hit

stop using blockality you loving neanderthal
what

god damn it the one time i find this server open and its on a school morning

I'll have it open all week hopefully. I work nightshift all week so i'll open it around 2-3pm and then one of the admins can close it.

woo
edit: whoops its closed damn it
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:05:47 AM by Tudoreleu »

I can't believe my most favorite server of all time is BACK!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I can't believe my most favorite server of all time is BACK!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Please contain yourself sir

Good server, but godawful guns. They constantly forget with your FOV, and some of the guns are just way way way better than what you start with.

Yeah you should totally do something about the fov

maybe make it so that capturing a flag doesn't give you just 12 loving points

maybe make it so that capturing a flag doesn't give you just 12 loving points
Capturing the flag isn’t a difficult task, so 12 points is plenty. In an update I am planning it’s going to be more difficult so it’ll probably be 20 instead.

All I see here is glass not taking the player's suggestions, also Glass, why are your admins cheating all the time with rapid shovel?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:56:34 PM by IdeTheBird »