The Tism Prism (now officially not dead!)

Poll

you can't vote

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Tism Prism (now officially not dead!)  (Read 9197 times)

draw me punching teh epic gamer

THICK bee as requested by TheWoofer, not realy thick as much as floofy though

draw teh epic gamer
draw me punching teh epic gamer
please draw  this is my oc
drawm mwa
draw a bird on a perch
This is gonna be a collab fyi

Also I'm gonna make some OC that isn't just requests so look forward to that!!!

bumperaroo, sorry for the brief inactivity, Wacom drivers are stuff so I had to do some stuff to fix it up, the pressure and tilt should work fine now

MADTRANSWOMAN is undergoing hrt please stand by

o maybe draw mr bird plant again but as a plant and not as a weird lovey drunk humanoid!!

Lol its cute

here's the collab I promised, my drivers are still being stuff but I managed with window's stuffty built in tablet support.

all of these cat drawings got me thinking about something funny...

draw teh epic gamer in his final form

draw teh epic gamer in his final form
alrighty, fyi to my gamer fans: I decided to ditch my tablet after it kept refusing to stop being handicapped so i'm gonna have to make the next few requests with pen/paper with maybe some water colors thrown in.

a bowl of fruit
that's actually a good idea, I never used water colors really so this would be good practice

that's actually a good idea, I never used water colors really so this would be good practice
chess pieces would be good if you wanted to try something a little more complex as well

chess pieces would be good if you wanted to try something a little more complex as well
i'll try those out in the same page actually, also
o maybe draw mr bird plant again but as a plant and not as a weird lovey drunk humanoid!!

sure thing!