Might host a Lego-themed free-build server soon. Need suggestions

Author Topic: Might host a Lego-themed free-build server soon. Need suggestions  (Read 2989 times)

Did someone say lego themed free build?

Yes pls build lego island

Also, just for the record, I was originally using Ronin's colorset. I'm going to be switching Threule's for now, but I might give Eksi's old lego colorset a try before I open the server to the public.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:36:44 PM by ArmyUnit »

this is a pretty neat idea ye :)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258221

ooh ok. Is there even a download link for that though? I'd love to use that if possible.
Also, isn't it client-sided anyway?
Thanks for the link btw. I'll keep that mod in mind for later

Well other stuff came up and it beginning to look like I won't be able to host this as soon as I'd like.
I suppose this is fine, as it give me more time to develop some extra add-ons for this. I'd like to work on updating and editing the lego colorset, and I might make a few bricks if I can figure that out.

Also, the response to this idea wasn't nearly as popular as I was hoping. I do still plan on hosting this regardless, though. It's just that my motivation is starting to shift to other projects because of the limited responses.

Lego freight train is the best lego all time ever addon ever made for blockland period

Lego freight train is the best lego all time ever addon ever made for blockland period

Yup was an instant choice the first time I saw it, no worries my boi

One thing I still need to do is post a list of add-ons I'm going to be using. It's going to be pretty long, and compiling it will be quite a chore, but should be very helpful in the end.

just use regex search in add_ons_list.cs to remove all lines with -1 in it

just use regex search in add_ons_list.cs to remove all lines with -1 in it

Sounds like a good start, but I want to include links to download pages for each add-on as well (as a sort of reference list I guess), especially for the brick add-ons, since I plan on posting download links to the freebuild saves (assuming people don't protest that)