Poll

virtual reality or desktop mode

virtual reality
22 (47.8%)
desktop
24 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: VRChat thread  (Read 16494 times)

They're even saying it in other games too. It's spreading. :(

They're even saying it in other games too. It's spreading. :(
for those unaware the meme has taken the forget off and by taken the forget off i mean everyone pretty much knows about it now and by everyone i mean literally everyone. at my highschool you would be hard pressed to find a single person who doesn't know about the meme yet

for those unaware the meme has taken the forget off and by taken the forget off i mean everyone pretty much knows about it now and by everyone i mean literally everyone. at my highschool you would be hard pressed to find a single person who doesn't know about the meme yet
this is true

my roommate keeps doing this stuff

I guess it was just wishful thinking that this was just a VRChat thing, i didn't know that it actually spread outside of VRChat

plus i can't even say LOOK ET ME I AM DE CAPTAIN NOW without looking like one of these cigarettes

there's like 2 kids at my school who actually talk about this stuff wtf lmao

no more discussing ugandan memes in this thread

they put the forgeter on snapchat have i been F(ckin trolled

My avatar I made

i love this game

Something that i do appreciate about VRChat is that there are people who pretty accurately imitate the MitchiriNeko March, complete with the cat models and their instruments, the music, and other cats following behind

As seen here in Jameskii's video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTKrUp6Qxc&t=6m18s

Today was a good day, I only had 5 autistic children asking me if I knew de way

hey............. do you now de way lmao!!
In all seriousness, I wish my computer was good enough to run this game. I also wish I had a headset so I could experience the game in the way it was meant to be played

back in the early days of vrchat i loaded it up and went into a random world and people were sitting around a campfire reading off the creepypasta wikia lmfao
some dude playing as an anime loli shouted "this sucks" and ran out

good times

why do so many of u have vr head sets arent they EXTREMELY expensive 😲💵💸🤑???
you can play the game without vr