Author Topic: Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]  (Read 22283 times)

did i miss dix miggie 2 and 1?
The other Dix Miggies, as Bass said, are gone. Pretty sure Jayce still has Dix Miggie 2, but it'll need to be heavily updated.
There's also the RPG maker versions of Dix Miggie. Find Jayce's youtube and the downloads will be there.
To add onto it: Dix Miggie 1 and Dix Miggie 2 were never uploaded anywhere, they were never made into gamemodes.

cool backdoors you got there

just beat the game with some guys
was absolutely thrilling

my only gripe with it is that the sounds and music were very hard to hear in general but almost completely deafened by the sound of my buddies and i all firing weapons at the enemies and bosses lol but we had lots of laughs

p sure in one of the event files or some stuff
can you say which one?

i am going to host dixmiggie iii (again) at 9pm eastern. let's see if we can get quite some people on here, i want a real clusterforget :)
edit: had the server up for a good while and nobody really joined, so i've decided to just shut off the server for now at least. prob hosted at the wrong time
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:22:38 PM by Mr Queeba »

the game stopped after the chad warren fight. we killed a couple garfields then nothing happened

the game stopped after the chad warren fight. we killed a couple garfields then nothing happened
The same thing happened while the EIDB were playing this gamemode. We had to pretty much redo the entire sequence using guesswork.

What are the modified Add-Ons that need to be overwritten?

What are the modified Add-Ons that need to be overwritten?
just rename your add-ons folder and drag and drop the dix miggie addon folder

just rename your add-ons folder and drag and drop the dix miggie addon folder

hm, i guess i could do that but it's not really an answer to what i want to do

im telling you that because its the most practical thing to do