Author Topic: Damore vs Google Class action lawsuit  (Read 5214 times)

So you are literally a male thot. Just like I predicted.

So your saying my arguments as bad as your spelling? Now that's insulting.
dude a thot is a girl you got me forgeted up. probably doing this on purpose but u named all two things i arent hahahah

also i cant make out that last sentence lol

dude a thot is a girl you got me forgeted up. probably doing this on purpose but u named all two things i arent hahahah

I was calling you a male whore. I get that you are mentally handicapped but Jesus christ man.

also i cant make out that last sentence lol

I think I overestimated your intellect here.
The only difference between you and the average 'cis white male' is that your iq is about 50 70 points lower than the average.

lol dude wants a court order to make girls talk to him
this is literally internet argument levels of insanity, he wants to go back to force people to respond to his arguments even though the whole thing is a waste of time for him as well as for the employees he wants to talk to

this is literally internet argument levels of insanity, he wants to go back to force people to respond to his arguments even though the whole thing is a waste of time for him as well as for the employees he wants to talk to

Except he was fired for putting forth the idea of having a salient discussion instead of... firing people... Did any of you even read his memo are you all just wiping your collective asses with it, RESEARCH BE DAMNED, I NEED MY VIEWS VALIDATED

Except he was fired for putting forth the idea of having a salient discussion instead of... firing people... Did any of you even read his memo are you all just wiping your collective asses with it, RESEARCH BE DAMNED, I NEED MY VIEWS VALIDATED
idk man it seems more hes taking the “i need my views validated” cause i dont see how arguing with employees helps google’s bottom line or work environment in any way. all it does is let him satisfy his urge to argue his with the people he targeted in the memo.

yeah he was fired but the fact hes explicitly asking for this permission shows he cares more about his own views, even if its being disruptive

idk man it seems more hes taking the “i need my views validated” cause i dont see how agruing with employees helps google’s bottom line or work environment in any way. all it does is let him satisfy his urge to argue his with the people he targeted in the memo.

Yeah first off, "targeted", "argue"?? Dude was trying to have an honest discussion about diversity hires, lol. And him getting fired basically proved his point. It's kind of hilarious how you guys are still caping for this kind of censorship. I guess muting people for opinions is A-Okay as long as they're white male conservatives or w/e

I was calling you a male whore. I get that you are mentally handicapped but Jesus christ man.

I think I overestimated your intellect here.
i dont put effort into reading what you spew so your lack of apostrophes and the misuse of your makes me move on pretty fast lol

i dont put effort into reading what you spew so your lack of apostrophes and the misuse of your makes me move on pretty fast lol

It's obvious you don't put effort into reading in general since it requires thinking and thinking is hard for you.

It's obvious you don't put effort into reading in general since it requires thinking and thinking is hard for you.
get out of here with your stupid baseless pissing contests

get out of here with your stupid baseless pissing contests

How is this a pissing contest? You said something stupid and I'm laughing at you for being a sperg.

god damn im so tired of trolls pretending they didnt do something and claim something else happened like this
every single one of them does it and its so tiresome

dm me if you want to try again
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:59:15 AM by hootaloo »

god damn im so tired of trolls pretending they didnt do something and claim something else happened like this
every single one of them does it and its so tiresome

dm me if you want to try again

Pretending I didn't do something? Are you autistic? I outright said that I'm laughing at you because you're being an idiot.

thats not a dm, good attempt tho

thats not a dm, good attempt tho

I think you are vastly overestimating how much I care about you sperging out.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:35:19 PM by beachbum111111 »

clearly some people in this thread have still not read the memo