Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28223 times)

beachbum has done nothing that merits a dox on him. doxes are serious stuff because people can do whatever the forget they want with your information, like swat him or do other foul stuff. you do not seem to understand that
Never said that it warranted a dox. If you actually read what I said I stated I think what Nick did was foolish. My point about Beachbum still stands, he harassed his girlfriend. Beachbum is basically practicing being a bitch. If he went out in real life and did what he did here a dox would be the least of his worries, believe me.

many more people now know about nickpb doxing beachbum now than they did before. i wouldn't have known about nickpb doing this unless if it was for the drama and many more people wouldn't have either. the entire point of the drama board is to spread awareness of a scumbag which is what this drama topic is doing.
Again, I said this helps him look worse. A good thing, but my point still stands there again. All Beach did was stroke Nick's ego and probably caused him to do more with his info.

Nobot and myself have been doxed, we went the logical route, ignored it. Many months later got them removed from where we knew they were.

It's a simple case of, don't throw stones from a glass house. This all could have been avoided if he wasn't a richard to some girl on the internet.

I think this drama is very much representative of why I've been pulling myself away from these forums recently. It's to the point I probably won't even bother with an E3 or Game Awards event this year.

The reason I like the Discords I'm in is because the people I get to talk to are interesting, and the conversations are relaxed and varied. This goes for the Clique, for Glory Hole, for Fish Tank and for the numerous other servers I loiter in. What's most important about these places is how disjointed from Blockland they've become; many of the servers I'm most active in aren't Blockland-related Discord servers at all. They stop being about the drama and the bullstuff and it instead grows to just be about friends being friends. That's all I want.

The saddest presumption in this thread is that Glory Hole is a tiny group of Nick fanatics who want to troll and annoy people on these forums. It's not true. If you don't believe me, that's your own prerogative, but I'm not going to be accused of being a problem user because of who I like to talk to in my spare time.

Beachbum, I yelled at you in that one chat a day or two ago because the way you constructed this drama genuinely irritates me. You genuinely irritate me. You're so fast to jump onto pestering and poking at other people, trying to get under the skin and exploit their weaknesses, and yet when it happens to you, you don't learn any humility, instead expecting everybody to jump on your side and crush your enemies.

You know for a fact that I still have no idea about what details were leaked in the dox. I don't know your real name, and I only know what you look like because you sent an image from some documentary and asked a bunch of us to try guess which one was you, which was blurry as forget anyway. There are plenty of people in the Glory Hole who have absolutely no association with this, and yet you're attacking the group identity as if we're a criminal hivemind.

I want to like you because you and I have some interesting conversations, I like the banter we have and I like hearing about how things are different in your part of the world compared to mine. I bought that copy of Destiny 2 for you specifically because I thought we were on good terms. It frustrates me that you're now attempting to deride me and my friends on the actions of an individual despite how quick you've been to support very similar attacks on people you don't like.

If people here want to go and make up ridiculous rumours about any of the groups I associate with, without first hand experience or evidence, they're free to do so, but it comes off as a sad and pathetic attempt to drag down people just because they're happy doing their own thing and you need a bit of an eRep massage. private investigating is stupid, handicapped and a terrible thing to do, but so is talking out of your arse and accusing people in this manner. Grow the forget up.

PS: Ike, I went back and read over a year or more of history. Your total amount of posts in the Glory Hole from before your kick were minuscule. Trog was a more active contributor than you. We talk in the Clique all the time and I like you, but people got culled both in case they weren't trustworthy and because they weren't contributing anything. Nick even tagged you and you didn't respond. I can't respond on why you were stonewalled; I'm just giving you the facts as it is.

PS: Ike, I went back and read over a year or more of history. Your total amount of posts in the Glory Hole from before your kick were minuscule.

Does it matter? I was still friends with quite a lot of people in there and they pretty much pretended I didn't exist after I got kicked.

Trog was a more active contributor than you. We talk in the Clique all the time and I like you, but people got culled both in case they weren't trustworthy and because they weren't contributing anything.

Bullstuff. I got kicked because I was associated with people who let it air they were trying to forget with beach. This was all damage control and I'm pissed the forget off I got dragged into the middle of it.

Nick even tagged you and you didn't respond

Nick tagged me in the very early morning hours and then loving lied about me blocking him. I don't know what everyone's issue is and the group's rule is dogstuff. All this drama was legitimately started by them and only them, and I'm frankly sick of it.

can someone tell me what the glory hole is
It's a discord full of a lot of older Blocklanders who actually seem to have decent conversations. Now they have a rule that if you leak stuff you get kicked, which is a flaw. But every system has a flaw. You can't expect everything to be perfect.

All of this is due to the result of the glory hole's malice and incompetence. They can twist it what ever way they want, they're the ones who forgeted up here.

But every system has a flaw. You can't expect everything to be perfect.

This feels so ungenuine it's painful. They tried to spread beach's investigate and then conspired to forget with the dude on the forum. You all conjured nothing that constituted justification for being investigateed and messed around with.

Actually you guys have conclusive evidence of any of them trying to spread his dox except for Nick, then Hootalo, and Space for encouraging. Nick is literally the only person who wanted to harrass Beach. I think that's why most of them are upset about this drama, because he drama'd the entire discord when only 1 dude actually did something wrong. Do you know how many people are in Glory hole? Quite a few more people than those three.

Actually you guys have no* conclusive evidence of any of them trying to spread his dox except for Nick, then Hootalo, and Space for encouraging. Nick is literally the only person who wanted to harrass Beach. I think that's why most of them are upset about this drama, because he drama'd the entire discord when only 1 dude actually did something wrong. Do you know how many people are in Glory hole? Quite a few more people than those three.

That's why they're all in here with the misdirection and derailing, right?

Look, I understand most of what they did is not right. But when you forget with someone who doesn't guard themselves with any rules (nick), what do you expect? Nick has been known to be a "problem user". Ike, you would not go up to some known problematic person and harrass their girlfriend because you know how they don't have boundaries, or rules. They would demolish your face if you did that.

Both of them are pretty senseless in my opinion. And yes it seems in this thread, it's either people are against Beachbum, or with him.

From what I see Glory hole hasn't justified Nick in this thread, the only people they encouraged it were Space, and Hootalo or whatever the hell his name is. They just seem to be standing up for the discord as a whole.

And yeah Nick definitely forgeted up by making Glory hole look bad, that I definately agree with.

I'm not going to do this stuff. private investigating is inherently wrong. There is no ifs, ands or buts. If you investigate someone, no matter why, you are 100% in the wrong.

Still wrong? Legitimately loving nothing makes private investigating not bad.

yeah forget the internet, im with ya there