know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.

Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10217 times)

sickest burn on me i've ever read.
Except you're an actual drain on society. You've made threads about smoking weed in your parent's house, you don't work, you're a overly-pessimistic purposeful procrastinator, and most importantly, you think all other animals are somehow inferior to the point of being literal fish-brains. Your parents pay for all your stuff and put up with you but you somehow think that a dog, something that desperately tries to satisfy it's owner, is just a simple (as you put it, worm-behaviored) animal that just stuffs everywhere... but you said that you throw these apparently UNFEELING animals like water balloons. You have mental issues and a complex, dude.

i was wrong, this is a pretty sick burn too

what have you contributed to society

Except you're an actual drain on society. You've made threads about smoking weed in your parent's house, you don't work, you're a overly-pessimistic purposeful procrastinator, and most importantly, you think all other animals are somehow inferior to the point of being literal fish-brains. Your parents pay for all your stuff and put up with you but you somehow think that a dog, something that desperately tries to satisfy it's owner, is just a simple (as you put it, worm-behaviored) animal that just stuffs everywhere... but you said that you throw these apparently UNFEELING animals like water balloons. You have mental issues and a complex, dude.

how can you even deduct this? you just know the internet persona of someone.

< constantly stuffpost on the internet about how you're a drain on society
< someone calls you out for being a drain on society
< "Y-you have no way of knowing that!"

Really makes me think with my big human brain

Okay, get out of your "internet persona" and show us who you really are. Not the person who throws dogs, smokes weed and says that he doesn't need a job, the really cool guy inside.

what have you contributed to society

what do you want me to say? i just graduated from high school. should i have a 401k, benefits, and a 60k annual salary?

hillkill which do you hate more: dogs or frogs

hillkills opinions count for 1/3rd of a person
when i was a kid, i used to do this with frogs i found. not in the street tho.
literal sociopathic pseudo intellectual

what do you want me to say? i just graduated from high school. should i have a 401k, benefits, and a 60k annual salary?
I don't know.
Mowing lawns for money?
Contributing to the community?
Getting a job?
Cleaning up roads?
Helping the elderly?
Dude... High school graduates don't have to do those. They can just get their parents to do all of it! Wow hillkill, i'm saved!

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.
i'd say that my dog is a whole lot more human than you are, mr "i'm too unconfident to get a job but i'll act depressed because i'm unemployed"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:59:39 PM by Drydess »

I don't know.
Mowing lawns for money?
Contributing to the community?
Getting a job?
Cleaning up roads?
Helping the elderly?
Dude... High school graduates don't have to do those. They can just get their parents to do all of it! Wow hillkill, i'm saved!

you seriously act like i'm someone who sits in my room all day and have my family do everything for me. also where did you get the notion that i don't want a job? i'm always looking but i just haven't landed a job yet.

cat lovers are probably furries

you seriously act like i'm someone who sits in my room all day and have my family do everything for me. also where did you get the notion that i don't want a job? i'm always looking but i just haven't landed a job yet.
I’ve applied for mostly every fast food and retail joint around me, multiple times. It’s so discouraging that I stopped bothering after only 2 interviews in 2 years.
really boggles the brain noodle

almost every thread you've made revolves around your inability to get a job, and the ones that aren't are about you grandstanding. going off of what you post on the forums, you're a neckbeard pseudo-intellectual and pseudo-nihilist with a horrible work ethic that bitches and moans about your failures, though you're not even 20. do you even have any hobbies outside of being an edgy starfish on the internet? do you even have any marketable skills?

hillkill which do you hate more: dogs or frogs
hillkill are you gonna answer this? im really interested