Bees seemed to have moved into the chimney of my house

Author Topic: Bees seemed to have moved into the chimney of my house  (Read 1926 times)

if the bees have left then I would try using the fireplace

the smoke will just confuse the bees, not scare them away

who said anything about scaring them off? i thought the objective was genocide.

Please bomb the bees. Just call Rocket Man and he will blow them stuffs up. Colony collapse disorder is a good thing,and will make things good thirty years from now, and you can help prevent the stupid peta supporters complaining by getting them removed in a lethal way.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 03:14:24 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

gotta throw away the whole house now, sorry

Colony collapse disorder is gonna forget our stuff up bad thirty years from now, and you can help prevent it by getting them removed in a non-lethal way.
Tell me more about colony collapse disorder.

If your chimney is blocked by anything, lighting a fire is an awful idea.  It's gonna just fill your house with smoke.

grab a gun and shoot at them

don't kill the bees holy stuff

many beekeepers will take them from you for close to nothing

kill the bees and kill drydess too

the beekeepers take time to arrive, and until they do the bees will be gone already.

Please don't bomb the bees. Just call a local beekeeper and they will come and remove them for free and/or very cheap (given that they're in your chimney). Colony collapse disorder is gonna forget our stuff up bad thirty years from now, and you can help prevent it by getting them removed in a non-lethal way.
this is the gayest stuff ive read all day