Author Topic: Version 10 - Crime and Punishment  (Read 6430 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Version 10 is out (I screwed up the version 9 patch so we're at 10 now...)

The main feature is the crime system.  Visit the police station for details (its just outside of town)

Other notable features:
  -V-menu ala tribes
  -Compass
  -NPC chat system
  -Writeable parchment
  -Throwing knife auto-pickup
  -Torque master server no longer used - Yay!

Also, I changed the way the characters are saved so I had to erase them all.  Eat me.

Version 10 is out (I screwed up the version 9 patch so we're at 10 now...)

The main feature is the crime system.  Visit the police station for details (its just outside of town)

Other notable features:
  -V-menu ala tribes
  -Compass
  -NPC chat system
  -Writeable parchment
  -Throwing knife auto-pickup
  -Torque master server no longer used - Yay!

Also, I changed the way the characters are saved so I had to erase them all.  Eat me.

you're to be loved by all AoT players...unfortunetly my comp is a pece of crap, and i cant play it

youre also to be hated for player deletion..lol

OH...NO~my acc...my money...all lost
T^T

I am glad that my account is deleted, because starting over is one of the best parts of the game. I had about 3 Wedge accounts, since I forgot all the passwords, and a few other accounts I used for other purpouses. Escpecially Test, who was created by someone else, and it seemed to be a communal account...

sweet, now I have a reason to play again, thanks for the char deletion

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:58:49 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

eat me
surething

:(  All my money!!!   :cookieMonster:.  <-- That guy should stop smiling.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:36:25 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Badspot

• Administrator
I have a problem :(. I needed a lil extra cash so I made a new character and did dungeon 2, labyrynth, and tunnels. Iv been able to become a police officer but I cant drop gold

you can't drop gold until you've been online for 4 hours

I have a problem :(. I needed a lil extra cash so I made a new character and did dungeon 2, labyrynth, and tunnels. Iv been able to become a police officer but I cant drop gold

you can't drop gold until you've been online for 4 hours

Trying to limit that little "cheating" of getting gold?

Forget it just check for my PM, please!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 09:24:00 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

I thought I'd let everyone know that version 11 (bugfix mostly) is out. I don't really know what it changes for bugfixes. I do know that it was said that if someone jailed themself with someone else also in the jail bin that they wouldn't be jailed wrongly/forever. Anyway the things that I've seen first hand are: New font, Where  people are is listed ("http://mike951.bizhat.com/AOT-BS-V11.PNG" this pic what taken at about 10:30 P.M. PST ), and when you press the escape key there is a menu for you that includes options, logout, quit, and disconnect instead of having only the disconnect button.

Well, thanks for the notice.. As one of my Characters (GammaStorm) Jailed himself when he caught another. He lost his police stats. Good to see that this is fixed (Thank god)

The Zone indicator's on the player menu, isnt that supprising, I had them in Version 10, just only had the First two letters.